X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VaLinz
    replied
    My problem with this game

I have played through three times now and cannot get the game to go past the title page of Chapter 3!!! I don't know what to do and am disappointed. I love the pastelgames for the most part and wanted to finish.

The game runs smoothly for all of the train station and hotel and then, nothing. I'm stuck looking at Kara and the Chapter 3 Library page.

help?

EDIT: emailed author re. issue and he suggested it was a browser problem. Switching from Safari to Firefox fixed it immediately!
    Last edited by VaLinz; 07-28-2009, 14:32:19. Reason: Fixed issue

Leave a comment:

• haniiN
    replied
    I'm trying to make the airplane fly. It's a bit rusty
    Got the lights on, stoppers from the wheels off and now I'm stuck. I think I need to find a screwdriver...

EDIT. It was easier than I though Didn't need to find screwdriver
    Last edited by haniiN; 07-22-2009, 21:04:31.

Leave a comment:

• ender
    replied
    I think I have a problem. In the library, everytime I zoom in the suitcase, the big bug, the PC is out! Is there someone with the same problem!

Leave a comment:

• eastwood
    replied
    Originally posted by Zael190 View Post
    If Mateusz Skutnik wrote and designed every single point and click/escape game I ever played, I could die happy. The atmosphere and feel of his games are incredible.
    *clapp*clapp*clapp*!!!

Originally posted by Zael190 View Post
    The whole Covert Front series are amazing, but this one was WAY more challenging then the previous two.
    For all the friends of Mateusz Skutnik: He's working an the next Daymare and Submachine sequel and (as far as he wrote) it will be due the next months...

So my holiday is safe...

Looking forward to play Covert Front soon...

Leave a comment:

• Rexroth
    replied
    Out without help.
    Loved it.

Leave a comment:

• Zael190
    replied
    If Mateusz Skutnik wrote and designed every single point and click/escape game I ever played, I could die happy. The atmosphere and feel of his games are incredible.
    The whole Covert Front series are amazing, but this one was WAY more challenging then the previous two. I was stuck on the first episode for about 45 minutes, then I remembered that I could cheat and read a walkthrough

Leave a comment:

• Mistery
    replied
    Congrats inkman
    Yup, very nice game, but also challenging

Leave a comment:

• inkman102
    replied
    and... out! phew that was fun!

Leave a comment:

• Mistery
    replied
    Welcome to the forums slopez
    Where are you stuck? Don't you know which locker, or don't you know the code?

Leave a comment:

• slopez920
    replied
    Wow im stuck iv tried everything to get in the locker

Leave a comment:

• Mistery
    replied
    Great!

Leave a comment:

• inkman102
    replied
    dont wrry found it! thnx for the help!

Leave a comment:

• Mistery
    replied
    No, the big room with the shelves is the core of the library, from where a machine can take the books.
    The catalogues are the little drawers behind the locked gate (in the "Catalogues" room, you need to get access to them first
    You need to walk along a gangway to get to the main hall with the 3 arcade like entries. Maybe you haven't found this place yet?

Leave a comment:

• inkman102
    replied
    and the catalouges are in the big room with all the books on the shelves?
    just beyond the machine that prints the return list off.
    Last edited by inkman102; 07-18-2009, 03:49:18.

Leave a comment:

• Mistery
    replied
    You're not dumb I was stuck quite a few times in this game And it seems that I'm not quite sure how far you are, so my hints might be confusing

Now: You have the sheet about the last returned book, right? Have you found the key?
    If you have,

Leave a comment:

Working...
X