does that mean they will soon? i hope they do its taking so long

Leave a comment:

• Mistery
    replied
    Unfortunately not (yet).

Leave a comment:

• xoxsuzyxox
    replied
    k i really wanna know if they're gonna make a darkness 3... ive been waiting for years... im pretty sure they dont have one olut right? or do they?

Leave a comment:

• WolfiesHeart
    replied
    This one was more interesting than the first! Better animation in this one and yes, I did get a little 'panic'ed all n all a pretty fun game to play! Just don't do it in complete darkness!

Leave a comment:

• funiax
    replied
    well i remember playing this game about a month ago on a different website and beet it without help and the ghost is annnoyin i think the endin is when ur in a hospital bed bein rushed to a medical room and all u see is a light for a while

Leave a comment:

• Hitman
    replied
    If you're talking about my wallkthrough, don't you understand it?

Leave a comment:

• Eternal Becky
    replied
    Originally posted by xoxsuzyxox
    some people might know this but the walkthrough that is posted is wrong...
    Are you talking about the walkthrough that is in the lead post?

Leave a comment:

• xoxsuzyxox
    replied
    some people might know this but the walkthrough that is posted is wrong...

Leave a comment:

• game_addict
    replied
    Excited!!!

When Is Darkness 3 Coming???!!!i've Been Waiting Forever!!!!

Leave a comment:

• hotfoxy
    replied
    Just out of curiousity has anyone played Darkness 1 if so help me out lol i dont see a forum for that Plus on darkness two i couldnt get the lightbulb to fall....Please help.

Never mind found help for Darkness 1 still need help on number two though cant get the lightbulb to fall. some reason what do i do?

Someone tell me please when she comes out lol that way i got my space bar ready lol.

Oh yeah the lightbulb wont fall for me how do i get the lightbulb Someone said that the light in the pill room will fall i dont see it falling lol. Help am i doing something wrong.

Never mind the light broke i looked at the notice board and didnt see a notice finally found the notice and it broke lol the light bulb broke after reading it duh me lol.

Im hitting the spot with the flashlight and its not working what am i doing wrong???
    Last edited by Mistery; 06-16-2007, 22:15:05. Reason: MERGED POSTS. MAKING MORE THAN 1 POST IN A ROW IS NOT ALLOWED. PLEASE USE THE EDIT BUTTON

Leave a comment:

• game_addict
    replied
    you don't need the flashlight to work.you need it in the closet in the operating room...its HEAVY *hint*

Leave a comment:

• Hitman
    replied
    I see this game has been posted for a while now...

Anyway I still see some people have problems so I'd just post a walkthrought

If u get caught by the Grudge Woman just start pressing keyboard SPACEBAR and I see some people confuse it becouse they try pressing a button that appears on Screen and it says: Spacebar

If u need any specific help! PM me
    Last edited by Hitman; 05-25-2007, 19:43:59.

Leave a comment:

• ryry627
    replied
    I'm starting to get <<deleted>> at the ghost girl....she just keeps comming back....im playing right now and i just heard a screem....h/o.....oh i'm dead....i was hiding behing the curton!
    Last edited by Mistery; 11-19-2006, 19:33:06.

Leave a comment:

• bunny_eyez_kill
    replied
    Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Mistery
    replied
    I don't think you can download it. To my knowledge it is available only as online game.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X