Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Help with the downloadable games

If a downloadable game is an .exe file, just click the link, and choose open. The game will usually be installed among your other programs (otherwise you can choose where you would like to install it during the installation process).

If the game is a .zip or .rar file, choose save, and save it to your pc.
Extract it in a new folder using WinRar for example (if you don't have it, get it from here: http://www.rarlab.com/).
Then click the installation file (in most cases .exe file) or the file that starts the game, and your pc will install it, or launch it respectively.
2 of 3 < >

Game Loading Problems

First Check to make sure you have all the latest Plugins. They are free updates to your computer that allows you to play the games. They will not hurt your computer. They just allow you to play our games.

Here's what you need:

For Java: http://www.java.com/en/download/windows_ie.jsp

For Flash: http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/

For Shockwave: http://sdc.shockwave.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi

We highly recommend you are up to date on all of them so you can play all the games here.

If you are still having problems please post what the problem is HERE
3 of 3 < >

Rules updated

Old members and new members, please read the updated rules.
You find them as sticky at the top of all forum categories, for example here:
http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1603
Thank you for taking a couple of minutes to do that.

The moderation team
See more
See less

Christmas Decorations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

omg if the presents i get at crimbo are as hard to open as this little <<deleted>> is then consider christmas CANCELLED.
    Last edited by Mistery; 12-22-2006, 20:16:02. Reason: deleted inappr. content
    the bean IS your friend!

Comment

Lol

Grr I Need This Presant Opend .. Now !
      Last edited by Mistery; 12-22-2006, 20:21:27. Reason: merged posts

Comment

Originally posted by sexy-jade
        Stuck I Only Have Green Paint Dnt No How To Use And 1 Green Bauble
        hey presto!!!
        blue fairy

blue girl
        :lu: :trude: :scared-couch: :crazy-smilie: :nzd: :nud:

plz visit my bebo n add me!!!!!
        :trude::poze::man::lu::ura::trude::bigparty::kngt: :ma::poze:
        sign up and enter the referal id 91292416 for FREE FONES then complete a FREE offer

Comment

Sexy-jade, please check your PMs. Thanks.

Comment

Omg Im Gettin Angry .. Cant Open Presant And I Only Found Paint 2 Baubles And 2 Tint Fings

Comment

i cant open the present either!!
              blue fairy

blue girl
              :lu: :trude: :scared-couch: :crazy-smilie: :nzd: :nud:

plz visit my bebo n add me!!!!!
              :trude::poze::man::lu::ura::trude::bigparty::kngt: :ma::poze:
              sign up and enter the referal id 91292416 for FREE FONES then complete a FREE offer

Comment

this game sucks(sorry i just cant get the freakin present open!!!!!!)
                I read every post and all iii need is to get the star!
                Bored.

Comment

finished

nice little game i finished it thanks to all the help from you guys thankyoo x
                  Hey Guyys

Comment

DIE PRESENT DIE!
                    first time i tryed to open it it worked but i reset cuz i couldent get teddy to go away and i did click on his hand fires but i tryed again and ive been clicking for about ohh a half and hour now and im thinking about tossing my computer into the wall then smashing it with a sledge hammer >:v( but i think its messed up someone please help i tryed clicking i tryed pulling i tryed reseting i tryed everything if the presents on sunday at midnight i get arent this easy to open then i will call tedy over and use those hand fires on the presents

edit: i moved mouse away for a second then moved back and it opened mabey something to do with that?

edit again: 8vO i beat it so satisfying to see that present ripped to shreds but a let down endnig :l

Comment

That green orb is driving me crazy...i can't dig it up

edit: i finally finished it ...sometimes this game drove me crazy but thx guys for the walkthrough
                      Last edited by tweety82; 12-23-2006, 03:03:42.

Comment

dragging the present didnt work for me neither did the green orb
                        edit:nvm i thought u meant underneath the desk top not like it is on thje screen......
                        When life gives you lemons make beef stew... I've got peas on my head but don't call me a pea head

-Andy Milonokis
                        :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :nuppy: :nuppy: :nuppy: :nuppy: :nuppy:

Comment

omg this game is driving me nutssssss!!!
                          cant get the green orb!!!!!!
                          aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

oooooooooooooh my god!!!

I had the green orb all along and I was missing the yellow tinsel
                          sooooooo stupid!

done it now though, let down ending indeed but well hard game!!
                          Last edited by Mistery; 12-23-2006, 18:09:32. Reason: Merged posts
                          Old enough to know better, young enough not to give a crap!

<3

Comment

For some odd reason, I can't open that blasted present. I've clicked on the arrow over 200 times and the only result is that my index finger is the size of a sausage now. Can anybody help? (open the present, not reduce the swelling in my finger)

Well, I'm not sure what I did but the dang-blastd thing finally unwrapped itself. I was beginning to think I'd never get it.
                            Last edited by croaky; 12-23-2006, 19:12:33.

Comment

um how do you open the present.. ?

oh ha. i had not notice how many pages of replies there were. MY BAD

did anyone else have a mouse disappear
                              Last edited by Mistery; 12-23-2006, 19:38:57. Reason: merged posts. Please use the edit button instead of multiple posting

Comment

Yes, if you click the button on the left wall, your mouse disappears. You can click the other button, or rightclick and choose play to get it back.

Comment

Working...
                                X