Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Help with the downloadable games

If a downloadable game is an .exe file, just click the link, and choose open. The game will usually be installed among your other programs (otherwise you can choose where you would like to install it during the installation process).

If the game is a .zip or .rar file, choose save, and save it to your pc.
Extract it in a new folder using WinRar for example (if you don't have it, get it from here: http://www.rarlab.com/).
Then click the installation file (in most cases .exe file) or the file that starts the game, and your pc will install it, or launch it respectively.
2 of 3 < >

Game Loading Problems

First Check to make sure you have all the latest Plugins. They are free updates to your computer that allows you to play the games. They will not hurt your computer. They just allow you to play our games.

Here's what you need:

For Java: http://www.java.com/en/download/windows_ie.jsp

For Flash: http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/

For Shockwave: http://sdc.shockwave.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi

We highly recommend you are up to date on all of them so you can play all the games here.

If you are still having problems please post what the problem is HERE
3 of 3 < >

Rules updated

Old members and new members, please read the updated rules.
You find them as sticky at the top of all forum categories, for example here:
http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1603
Thank you for taking a couple of minutes to do that.

The moderation team
See more
See less

Christmas Decorations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kzin
    replied
    Fun to play Renegade again.

Leave a comment:

• New1000
    replied
    stupid present! i clicked 1000 times and i go "why wont you open" i also restarted it and STILL it did not open! nothing works so im not playing this anymore cause i now clicked, draged the arrow 2000 times and left it for 1 day and clicked it again and they did not work!
    Last edited by Mistery; 08-27-2007, 15:09:23. Reason: DELETED INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT, PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES

Leave a comment:

• scottybill
    replied
    click

Leave a comment:

• sspiderboy49
    replied
    seriousoly! how?

If we all dance a little more we would look like this

Leave a comment:

• sspiderboy49
    replied
    i cant get the yellow tinsel

Leave a comment:

• sweet_kitty22
    replied

can't believe i didn't notice I had green orb..

the ending was a bit... ...

Leave a comment:

• Froggybog
    replied
    red orb

how do u get the red ball to stop doin that wierd spiny thing???????
    y dont sum1 just post a walkthrough, im stuk

Leave a comment:

• ThemePark
    replied
    Okay, there seems to be a lot of confusion about how to open the present and how to get the green orb, but so far the right answer has not been posted.

You do not need to click, drag or any of those things to get both items. To get the present you need to move the mouse around the area where the black arrow is pointing at. And for the green orb you need to move the arrow around its place in the carpet.

Leave a comment:

• Mistery
    replied
    Yes, if you click the button on the left wall, your mouse disappears. You can click the other button, or rightclick and choose play to get it back.

Leave a comment:

• nikkyraney
    replied
    um how do you open the present.. ?

oh ha. i had not notice how many pages of replies there were. MY BAD

did anyone else have a mouse disappear
    Last edited by Mistery; 12-23-2006, 19:38:57. Reason: merged posts. Please use the edit button instead of multiple posting

Leave a comment:

• croaky
    replied
    For some odd reason, I can't open that blasted present. I've clicked on the arrow over 200 times and the only result is that my index finger is the size of a sausage now. Can anybody help? (open the present, not reduce the swelling in my finger)

Well, I'm not sure what I did but the dang-blastd thing finally unwrapped itself. I was beginning to think I'd never get it.
    Last edited by croaky; 12-23-2006, 19:12:33.

Leave a comment:

• Jen
    replied
    omg this game is driving me nutssssss!!!
    cant get the green orb!!!!!!
    aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

oooooooooooooh my god!!!

I had the green orb all along and I was missing the yellow tinsel
    sooooooo stupid!

done it now though, let down ending indeed but well hard game!!
    Last edited by Mistery; 12-23-2006, 18:09:32. Reason: Merged posts

Leave a comment:

• footballfreak
    replied
    dragging the present didnt work for me neither did the green orb
    edit:nvm i thought u meant underneath the desk top not like it is on thje screen......

Leave a comment:

• tweety82
    replied
    That green orb is driving me crazy...i can't dig it up

edit: i finally finished it ...sometimes this game drove me crazy but thx guys for the walkthrough
    Last edited by tweety82; 12-23-2006, 03:03:42.

Leave a comment:

• Heartofthedark
    replied
    DIE PRESENT DIE!
    first time i tryed to open it it worked but i reset cuz i couldent get teddy to go away and i did click on his hand fires but i tryed again and ive been clicking for about ohh a half and hour now and im thinking about tossing my computer into the wall then smashing it with a sledge hammer >:v( but i think its messed up someone please help i tryed clicking i tryed pulling i tryed reseting i tryed everything if the presents on sunday at midnight i get arent this easy to open then i will call tedy over and use those hand fires on the presents

edit: i moved mouse away for a second then moved back and it opened mabey something to do with that?

edit again: 8vO i beat it so satisfying to see that present ripped to shreds but a let down endnig :l

Leave a comment:

Working...
X