Clear All

• pepe
    replied
    i did it ...3d assassin

Leave a comment:

• nigec
    replied
    You can download 3D assassin from here 2.1meg
    Please let me know of any bugs, or silly mistakes so i can correct them in the final talkie version you'll find the contact details in the download

Leave a comment:

• splat44
    replied
    Originally posted by nigec
    hi
    i just wanted to say... thanks for the interest!
    i've had so much traffic over the last few days it max'ed my bandwidth lol

the game is actually going thro a massive rebuild and a lot of the silly mistakes, missing puzzles etc will be fixed along with a character with a voice, better animation, animated intro and shooter section

the game started out as a remake of a AGS game 6 Day Assassin and was to be a port from AGS to Flash, but the original author didn't have the original resources and we decided not to bother.. the scrpt was recycled to test some features for the Lassie game engine development, i added my own backgrounds so i wasn't ripping off the AGS game, it was released as a beta version, and got mixed reviews as it was buggy as hell, it had a rebuild a few weeks ago to how it is now, and as i said its going to have a complete overhaul over the next few weeks

i will be releasing a downloadable version to try and save my rather rubbish bandwidth

sorry i had to make people register to play the game, but it was the only way i could lessen the load on my server, the last thing i want is to force people to join just to play a short game

tc
    nigec
    Great, I will wait until get a downloadable version. Be sure to upload it to a different server and provide link on original post

Leave a comment:

• nigec
    replied
    hi
    i just wanted to say... thanks for the interest!
    i've had so much traffic over the last few days it max'ed my bandwidth lol

the game is actually going thro a massive rebuild and a lot of the silly mistakes, missing puzzles etc will be fixed along with a character with a voice, better animation, animated intro and shooter section

the game started out as a remake of a AGS game 6 Day Assassin and was to be a port from AGS to Flash, but the original author didn't have the original resources and we decided not to bother.. the scrpt was recycled to test some features for the Lassie game engine development, i added my own backgrounds so i wasn't ripping off the AGS game, it was released as a beta version, and got mixed reviews as it was buggy as hell, it had a rebuild a few weeks ago to how it is now, and as i said its going to have a complete overhaul over the next few weeks

i will be releasing a downloadable version to try and save my rather rubbish bandwidth

sorry i had to make people register to play the game, but it was the only way i could lessen the load on my server, the last thing i want is to force people to join just to play a short game

tc
    nigec

Leave a comment:

• RobynNicole
    replied
    i have the plank of wood , but i cant pull the blind down , tried everything, talk about annoying !

Leave a comment:

• Pouf!!!
    replied
    I'm out of bullet... what now??????

Leave a comment:

• benny130
    replied
    How do you do anything??

All I can do is move!!

Leave a comment:

• sixtrees
    replied
    ok i'm probably really daft but where are the thing's i've collected?
    where's my inventory?

Leave a comment:

• seaeaglegirl
    replied
    Originally posted by LocknessMonster
    i took the camera and took the picture. Now what?

how do get the camera from the hole in the wall???? he says he cant reach it....

NM: i used the plank of wood to reach

Leave a comment:

• LocknessMonster
    replied
    how do you go to your neighbours

Thanks Ray

i took the camera and took the picture. Now what?

not a great ending

Leave a comment:

• Darkwingedangel
    replied
    wlakthough someone please

Leave a comment:

• ShiningStar
    replied
    yay I beat it!

Leave a comment:

• HermioneGranger
    replied
    I shall now ask a question...

the answer shall make me feel stupid...

I cannot do anything... I don't know how to look or take objects....

help?

nvm, I figured it out

Leave a comment:

• stickymango
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ShiningStar
    replied
    yeah i got the clip also out of the case and the camera out of the wall

Leave a comment:

Working...
X