Dr. Dingle's Laboratory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JUDY!!!!!
    this thing is soo easy like seriously! if any1 needs a walkthrough just tell me kk? ok! just a tip.... click around lol c ya
    yea i need a walk through i m stuck at the guy with the I DARE YOU sign on him i swear there is no way out

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
      yea i need a walk through i m stuck at the guy with the I DARE YOU sign on him i swear there is no way out
      nvm i got it

Comment

for those who didn't finished the game yet...
        when you're in the parlor, click on the upper right key of the piano... the couch moves to the left and a green letter appears. Then, play the piano from the right key to the left and click the upper right key again... the couch moves to the left again and a doorway should be visible now. In the game room, click on the jukebox to see the green letter. Then, click on the right ear of the moose head, a secret doorway appears... (There are also hints available in some of the rooms, just move your mouse to the bottom of the game-screen)
        In the laboratory, enter the word 'dingle'
        then open the powerbox and click the powerbutton... You solved the game!

Comment

wow wat a stupid point and click game

Comment

this one was cute...i kinda enjoyed it, even it it was super simple..
            Peace~Love~Happiness

Comment

This game was so simple and cute
              I'm far to blessed to be stressed by your mess!!!!

Comment

Simple but cute game

And the cheese eating the mouse, LOL!

Comment

walkthrough plzzzzzzzzzzzz

Originally posted by gem1948 View Post
                  walkthrough plzzzzzzzzzzzz
                  please i`m stuck in the cellar
                  Last edited by Mistery; 12-17-2007, 09:37:11. Reason: MERGED POSTS. MAKING MORE THAN 1 POST IN A ROW IS AGAINST THE RULES, EDIT YOUR POST IF NECESSARY.

Comment

Working...
                  X