Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoarHighBeFree
    replied
    I set the clock to the right time, but nothing happened. Do I have to look someplace for the key?

lol I had the time backwards
    Last edited by SoarHighBeFree; 07-20-2007, 02:19:47.

Leave a comment:

• mouthybrat
    replied
    np, escapegirl, anytime!!!

Leave a comment:

• EscapeGirl
    replied
    Great game!

And thanks for the nudge, mouthybrat.

Leave a comment:

• Lumpy Jay
    replied
    Wow that was a great game - needed some help to find the clock key though - i was looking at the wrong portrait lol - cant wait for the next episode

Leave a comment:

• scambo
    replied
    I loved this one... I can't wait for it to be continued!!!

Leave a comment:

• mouthybrat
    replied
    oh I'm so excited!!!

I'm OUT!!! It took me a while, and I'll admit that I did have to use the walkthrough once...but it was a really good game!!!

Escapegirl...do you have the
    yet?

It's in the same room with the "unrecognizible" and the papers
    Last edited by mouthybrat; 07-19-2007, 01:26:06.

Leave a comment:

• EscapeGirl
    replied
    Okay...I'm a bit stuck. I am:

EDIT: Okay, I got past that part, but am stuck again.
    Now, I have:
    I am clueless, and would LOVE some help. But it seems I'm the only one playing.
    Last edited by EscapeGirl; 07-19-2007, 00:22:47.

Leave a comment:

• Michelle
    replied
    Can someone help me with the proper time to set on the clock. I tried the time on my computer but that didn't work. I don't think I saw any other time in the game.

**Nevermind-I guess it was supposed to be the correct time, but, a different time zone??? Anyway, OUT! Love these. Didn't even need a walkthrough.
    Last edited by Michelle; 07-18-2007, 17:37:54.

Leave a comment:

• Mistery
    replied
    Well, your walkthrough matches to 99% with the walkthough posted on Lazylaces this morning...

Leave a comment:

• vivi
    replied
    Originally posted by Neener
    wow that was quick must be an easy one gots to give it a whack lol

Edit: Oh I see you the walkthrough from lazylaces I'm stuck at the basement can't find da light all dark in spooky in here

Edit 2: Okay I'm out and I would like to add a few things to your walkthrough make it a bit easier for others who got stuck like me

lazylaces??

Leave a comment:

• Neener
    replied
    wow that was quick must be an easy one gots to give it a whack lol

Edit: Oh I see you the walkthrough from lazylaces I'm stuck at the basement can't find da light all dark in spooky in here

Edit 2: Okay I'm out and I would like to add a few things to your walkthrough make it a bit easier for others who got stuck like me

Last edited by Neener; 07-18-2007, 13:39:30.

Leave a comment:

• perhonen
    replied
    Originally posted by EscapeGirl
    Oh YAY!! I love his games! I'll have to play it when I have fast internet at work. Thanks for posting it!!!
    Hope to meet you later, need your help....
    Although I found already a few things, now I'm stuck. And have to go for a while.

Nice game I think.

Leave a comment:

• EscapeGirl
    replied
    Oh YAY!! I love his games! I'll have to play it when I have fast internet at work. Thanks for posting it!!!

Leave a comment:

• Mistery
    started a topic Covert Front - Episode 1

Covert Front - Episode 1

The creator of the Submachine series has launched a completely new point-and-click series called Covert Front. This is the first episode.

"In Covert Front you are a secret agent code-named Kara in an alternate history version of World War I. Assigned to infiltrate the mansion of a German scientist, Karl von Toten, you must discover the secrets that lie within and escape with your life."

Play Here or here

Walkthrough

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mistery; 07-18-2007, 08:44:21.
Working...
X