Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I must be missing something can't get the map to work....help pleez

Edit:
    I'm not sure what to do with the colored bottons. I thought I knew what to do with them, but what I thought isn't working.
    Last edited by Ravensd; 10-03-2007, 21:24:40.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravensd
      I must be missing something can't get the map to work....help pleez

Edit:
      I'm not sure what to do with the colored bottons. I thought I knew what to do with them, but what I thought isn't working.
      For the buttons, look next door for a clue. For the answer, really.

Comment

My original thought was
        I didn't that forward and backward...I get nothing.

That is very odd......I've been doing that since I found the room and it wouldn't let me do it. Maybe certain things have to be done first....

still can't figure out the map thing...I have

Edit:
        nvrmnd got it ..
        Last edited by Ravensd; 10-03-2007, 22:20:27.

Comment

how did u put in the compass?

Comment

I didn't

I'm in

Edit: I'm out now. Finally. I got a bad ending. A woman with horns looked pretty p'd at the cats.

Comment

Originally posted by sea_master
              how did u put in the compass?
              You don't, the compass is there to tell you how to find something, but you don't actually use it.

Comment

Has anyone figured out any other endings besides the bad ending? I just played it again and got the exact same ending.

Comment

Argh! its all in a language i don't understand!
                  Time is a mysterious thing. never eat it.

Comment

You can copy and paste.....I think. I did it without...I think most people did.

Comment

Oh thanks!

Comment

Has anyone figured out any other endings besides the bad ending? I just played it again and got the exact same ending.
                        I got the normal ending. I don't know if those are the only two, or if there is a super-happy good ending as well.

Comment

I thought it had to do with time, but I'm not so sure now. The first time I played I got the bad ending. I replayed it, finished faster, and got the normal ending. Thinking there was a good ending I tried to replay it again as fast as possible and I did, but got the bad ending. I didn't see any difference in what I did in any of the games other than how fast I did it. Very strange.

Comment

arrgh! it won't work! it just comes out as little rectangles!

Comment

Originally posted by Yorick
                              arrgh! it won't work! it just comes out as little rectangles!
                              You probably need to install the japanese language pack then. Understanding the text really isn't necessary in this game though.

Comment

I agree... actually I thought it was the other way around. The first time I played I took a really long time (left the window open till I got the hint I needed), but got a good ending. Replayed it twice now, and got the bad one. Second time around I made sure not to "cheat" by e.g. knowing the grass puzzle before finding the clues to it etc.
                                No idea what the trigger is.

@Yorick: If you can select and copy the rectangles, you should still be able to paste them into e.g. bablefish and get a (poor and partial) translation.

Comment

Working...
                                X