No announcement yet.

The Seven Noble Kinsmen: The Weakest Goes To The Wall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, the room with the cannon and prop puzzle is right next to the dressing room (the dressing room door has an Exit sign above it and the enterance to the prop room is not really a door but its right on the other side of the grandfather clock thats next to the dressing room). The cannon looks like a huge red and white striped wheel when you look at it from across the room (you have to turn around once when you enter the room).

Comment

• Thanks guys.

Well, since I somehow got to act 3 without it, as far as I can tell, it's just a matter of curiosity. It's been a few days since I tried playing, but my last bit was trying to find the safe in act 4. I got the code from the Good Book, but I couldn't find the safe. Of course...I'll have to redo it all since I never saved....

Comment

• I'm still stuck in the act 6.. What to do with the magnifying glass? Look at the painting? And..?

Comment

• lol sorry for asking about this so long after the game came out but i have only recently started playing it.

In act III how do you get access to the backstage? As far as I can see I have completed the script. Any help would be appreciated as it is driving me mad.

Comment

• act 5

hi, can anyone help me with act 5?..i'm kinda stucked. i completed the quote and what should i do next?..the keyword is 'France'..

Comment

• I really need help with act 5. I filled in the scene thing and clicked on France, but I can't work out what happenned. What do I do now?

Comment

• I have watched these forums forever, but now I am a member and can post. Yay! 'Cause I need help, I found about everything (except lighter) and did everything I could think of, including looking at
                and nothing is happening.
                Any help?

argh, nevermind. I forgot something.
                Last edited by Mistery; 10-15-2006, 23:14:27.

Comment

• All Done

I have finally finished the mystery. You need to pick the right killer..

Comment

• Getting Started?

I dont know if its just my computer or what
                    but i cannot get the game to start.
                    I registered and i have a name and all that junk
                    but when i go to click to start the game
                    the page always reloads itself
                    and wont let me continue

Can someone help me?

Comment

• Slider Puzzle

Does anyone know how to solve the slider puzzle thing in act 5 in the security room?

Or can unscramble ACEJARS for the password to the computer??

Comment

• where is the lighter on act 5?
                        is there even a lighter?
                        will I need it?

please help

Comment

• I'm having trouble turning the light on in the basement(ACT 2) how do you do that?

Comment

• man, i'm terrible. i'm so lost as to what to do. i can't even get past act one. i've talked to everyone in the foyer and the theater. and i've found a couple things with numbers on them but i can't go any further than that. anyone care to help?
                            "Popular. I know about popular. And with an assist from me to be who who'll be, instead of dreary who you were, well are. There's nothing that'll stop you from becoming popular." --Wicked

Comment

• I've done act I, but the other acts are still locked, what do i do wrong?
                              I need Mulder....

Comment

• Same here, act 1 done, others still locked.
                                I am SLIGHTLY annoyed...

Comment

Working...
                                X