Rodin Gate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buggy!

I think this version is buggy. I am playing it on another site and get a new puzzle at the place with the floating eye (after the last gem).

Comment

Originally posted by yinyang0564 View Post
      I think this version is buggy. I am playing it on another site and get a new puzzle at the place with the floating eye (after the last gem).
      No way!! How frustrating! I seriously don't want to go through and do it all over again. Uh, since I have my data saved, do you think if I switch over it will allow me to load? ?

Edit: Dang dang dang. I went to the other site with the game, and right away I heard music, which I didn't hear on this version. Red flag number 1! AND it didn't let me load my data. Forget it, I am going to bed frustrated.
      :].

Comment

Originally posted by kellillek View Post
        Sinitalela-

Hope that helps, I can't remember where I found the earlier ones...
        yeah i got that one. ohhhz wellz. i wonder if other sites have it. ill check around.

Comment

finally after playing it in three different sites I managed to find a full working version with sound and the final puzzle. nice game and interesting atmosphere. pity I can't understand the language. thanks for your posts!!!

Comment

ok I must be the stupiest person in the world but how do i get it to play. I hit play and all I see is some letters in Jananese and a girl talking and I cant hear her so wat do i do?
            Never let fear come between you and your dreams.
            :fly: :lurk-smile: :eclipsee-cup::scared-couch:

You will get your chance to be in the spotlight sooner or later, it looks like later for you.
            :poze: :nud: :bis: :eclipsee-cup: :ser::git:

Comment

Well, I might have made a sort of walkthrough that I hope will be of some use A tip is to read everything you find that seems readable. I am going to perfect this walkthrough so suggestions are welcome.
              I agree that the puzzle part seems buggy. I have tried it a few times and it does not seem to work even if I have found all the items I need.
              Thanks to Sandbox for help with solving this game

EDIT: After replaying the game a few more times it turns out the the stuff you can read in the game is not important for finishing.
              Last edited by Lilliputt; 12-06-2007, 17:41:15.

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

Originally posted by Lilliputt View Post
                Well, I might have made a sort of walkthrough that I hope will be of some use A tip is to read everything you find that seems readable. I am going to perfect this walkthrough so suggestions are welcome.
                I agree that the puzzle part seems buggy. I have tried it a few times and it does not seem to work even if I have found all the items I need.
                Thanks to Sandbox for help with solving this game
                i guess I did things wrong cuz im just floating lol!!! goddamit. ive waisted so many hours of my life... but thank u soooo much 4 tha walkthrough.

Comment

The walkthrough helped! The last star part was a bit confusing, but I liked how it all turned out. Too bad I couldn't understand the full story. The girl's last words made it seem like there will be another one! I hope there is! This one was good!
                  :].

Comment

Originally posted by Sinitalela View Post
                    i guess I did things wrong cuz im just floating lol!!! goddamit. ive waisted so many hours of my life... but thank u soooo much 4 tha walkthrough.
                    There was a problem with the link provided that has been fixed now. It should be possible now to get the star puzzle

I have replayed the game a few time now and I must say that the text that one can find in the game does not have any impact on finishing the game. Simply right click the game screen and choose English/Japanese to get the English version.

Glad the walthrough proved somewhat useful

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

Working...
                    X