Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicolica
    replied
    One key is to notice which colors make other colors grow. Like, if the blue triangle makes the banana grow, it comes after, but if it doesn't make the banana grow, the triangle goes before.
    That and notice which ones have the most buds. Like if the heart has 8 flowers on it, it has to go first in round 3 because there's only 8 options. If you notice one has seven, it goes next. etc.

Leave a comment:

• Trumax345
    replied
    Im Stuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how do you do level 1&2?IT,S DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JUST LOOK AT THIS SMILEY!(OR SHOULD I CALL IT A FROWNER)

Leave a comment:

• MissSparrow07
    replied
    I'm stuck on level 3

nvm worked it out

sorry dont know how to edit posts.
    Last edited by Mistery; 12-19-2007, 02:55:04. Reason: MERGED POSTS. MAKING MORE THAN 1 POST IN A ROW IS AGAINST THE RULES, EDIT YOUR POST IF NECESSARY.

Leave a comment:

• scoobydoobyfan
    replied
    im stuck on 3....

bug on 4 i agree but i figured out 3

Leave a comment:

• Nicolica
    replied
    There seems to be a bug - on level 4 when I start to get things figured out, it won't reset.

Leave a comment:

• CHEFY
    replied
    solved

i solved it
    you just need to work out how many colours make a particular colour works and the one with the most goes first, second most second etc.
    understand??

Leave a comment:

• SuzyE730
    replied
    me neither

EDIT: NVM got it!

Leave a comment:

• phexsas
    replied
    I can't figure out the 2nd one!

Leave a comment:

• ShiningStar
    replied
    different but fun

Leave a comment:

• Ree
    started a topic Nobuzzle Tree

Nobuzzle Tree

A Point and Click game thats abit like the 'Grow' games, you have to click the different pictures at the bottom in the right sequence to make the tree grow.

http://www.gamershood.com/flashgames/4561

http://www.doodoo.ru/flashgame-2882.html

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]
Working...
X