Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles - Evasion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles - Evasion

"a new point and click adventure game sponsored by Cisco and published at Fox website. Step into Sarah Connor’s shoes. You’ve gone to find your son, but something is wrong. Do your best to track John and Cameron and stay off the radar to avoid the Terminators on your tail! Good luck and have fun!"

http://www.fox.com/terminator/cisco/

it seems to start you need to sign up by giving a email and making a password

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]
    Last edited by ShiningStar; 01-24-2008, 02:57:42.

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
    June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Surprisingly, jumping down the laundry chute is not the way to success.

And yet I tried it anyway.

And then followed it up with a soaring leap from a second story window. Linda Hamilton, I'm not.

EDIT: You can make up a fake address and password. You're not signing up for anything - or if you are, bob@bob.bob is going to be surprised.

Comment

haha! I tried the laundry chute also

don't try the elevator

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
      June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

..umm LOL I tried the elevator

...& although in the past, I've already been sling shot into the great unknown by my Mistiously spacial sista only to discover bunnies don't fly... I went & tried the window anyway!

*note to self: read back before trying to commit suicide again*

BTW: my email was OneBunny@abasementunder.hood

Nice graphics in this one!
        Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
        Looney GHer!

Comment

Made it out through

Apparently there is more than one way out

Comment

I guess jumping out the window of the second floor isn't such a good idea huh? oh well i'll try again later
            Don't Drink Drive.......it's a laundry detergent!

Comment

There are two good ways out.

Both ways use the same items.

Comment

found the way to
                haven't been successful with the laundry shoot yet...is that all though, at the end...
                I'm addicted to escape games!

:elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye:

Comment

Yep, that's the end. I'm sure there'll be more to the game as the series progresses.

Comment

this game kinda sucked.
                    But it looked good.

Comment

I beat it no Help, suprisingly and I didn't jump out a window, go down a laundry chute, or jump out the window! I feel like the smartest person on earth.
                      sigpic

Pat White
                      #5 My Favvv
                      I love the Mountaineers!!!

( )_( )
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") Hehe I help Bunny get world Domination

AYUH IS THE WORD FOR ME!

Comment

help anyone....i have a:-

and.....

Comment

i dont get it iv got out,, but is there meant 2 b another part or sumthing?
                          blue fairy

blue girl
                          :lu: :trude: :scared-couch: :crazy-smilie: :nzd: :nud:

plz visit my bebo n add me!!!!!
                          :trude::poze::man::lu::ura::trude::bigparty::kngt: :ma::poze:
                          sign up and enter the referal id 91292416 for FREE FONES then complete a FREE offer

Comment

i love this show so i loved the game though it was way too short. I hope there's more episodes!! Good graphics!!

"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                            X