No announcement yet.

Bored Riddler's Riddles II: Continuous Riddles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, 18 looks hard. Are there any hints in the source. I still have the same problem as yesterday.

Comment

• I PM you the source jack :-)

Comment

• whee... 1-1. Now we're talking. hey, jack, what browser r u using?
        Money are like trees. You grow more money from money. And, technically, they do grow on trees -- they're made of paper.

Bored Riddler's Riddles
        Temp End at Lvl 28. 1st to reach: jack

Comment

• Originally posted by scsw
          nooo... that penalty? =.= NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

EDIT: Italy's the best! Whee... A goal not out of pure luck!
          It's nice of you to keep us updated what is going on around us while we are working on your game :-)

Comment

• IE, probably going to switch soon though.

Comment

• I use IE aswell and I have no problems at all (version 6)

Comment

• Same version here too, my computer does crazy things though. Probably something wrong on my end.

Comment

• Any ideas on 18? I know which levels are there, I know what the picture at the bottom is, and I have the source hint. I'm trying to figure out how they all come together.

Comment

• It's not necessary to know the level numbers as it seems from the post scsw made. I also know what is on the picture on the bottom.
                    I'm trying to find the right expression now, but have no luck so far.

Comment

• Half time. 1-1. A lot of attacks by Italy. Not so much action by the French. And, IE6? I've tested using that as well, no problem on my pc either. did u have any problems with the previous levels?
                      Money are like trees. You grow more money from money. And, technically, they do grow on trees -- they're made of paper.

Bored Riddler's Riddles

Comment

• Not really, I didn't have any problems until level 15. I'll PM you what my source code looks like. I really don't know what could cause it.

Comment

• replied u...

EDIT: maybe cause i used the program. how ironic, microsoft IE doesn't work because of that program.

Bored Riddler's Riddles

Comment

• i need help on level 1. i translated the message, but i cant find the answer i need. can someone pm me a website that has the answer or something?
                            Oh, so you've seen everything, huh? Have you seen a man eat his own head?

Comment

• try wiki.

Bored Riddler's Riddles

Comment

• PMd you link to overview page on Wikipedia.

Still on 18 - I tried many words but not the correct one ;-)
                                Last edited by Mistery; 07-09-2006, 20:39:42.

Comment

Working...
                                X