No announcement yet.

Bored Riddler's Riddles II: Continuous Riddles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have to look at its parts separatly, they will tell you something ;-)
    If you need more help, just ask again. It's difficult to give hints in the thread for that.

Okay, on 10: I know what is on the picture, I know what it is made of (but I can't find anything connected to the clue - just keep googling). I don't get this whole level :-(

Comment

got it, thanks
      I made a riddle! Try it here

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

don't know how much longer I'm going to be online. we have some strong thunderstorms heading my way. Florida in the summer, it's a booming good time lol.

edit:I'm going to have to go till these storms pass. Lightening is getting too close for comfort. See you later Mistery

Comment

We had that yesterday ;-) Sent you answer LenLen.

Comment

lol here i am again and have got an egg for 4, doesnt really help though

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

What was that Sammy?

Comment

huh? umm the one with the table of letters, but i now know its not related to music

Comment

Lol, no. Look in the source of the egg page to know what you are looking for. Find a similar table with help of the source of egg page.

Comment

oh whoops, alright i guess i just dont get it, the name has amounted to nothing and translating didnt give me the answer

Comment

Mistery, can you please PM me exactly what to use as the answer for nine. I'm on the page and have the pics but my answers aren't working. Thanks.

Edit: Nevermind I have it now

Comment

Did you get the other clue?
                        If you google them together you'll find it.

Comment

@Jack:
                          Under both pictures there is the same expression (2 words, you probably didn't put the second obvious word). If it doesn't work, PM me what you tried to check.

Sammy, did it help?

Comment

wow, that definitely took long enough. im feeling a bit foolish now.

Comment

Jack, did you get it?

Comment

Yeah, trying to make sense of 10 now.

Comment

Working...
                                X