Bored Riddler's Riddles II: Continuous Riddles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great! :-)
    I'm not further than I described already: pic and material. And becoming crazy ;-)

Comment

im very confused, im pretty sure ive got the answer for six, but its not working.
      I made a riddle! Try it here

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

Sammy, could you please describe the level if you ask as I don't remember and I haven't bookmarked them.

Jack, I know what language it is but I need the key :-(

Comment

I found it was called two different things during my search Sammy. Use the one that only has two words.

Comment

Okay, I tried to translate but not sure about key. How far are you jack?

Comment

I haven't had time to try too much yet, I've been answering PMs. I tried two ideas but neither worked. I'm probably misinterpreting the word key.

Comment

I think it is a key for the translation we need to make.
                (I know the PM marathon aswell)

Comment

haha silly me, i read the source code clue wrong.

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

I know what the building is, I wonder how that comes into play?

Comment

• Its material seems to be important, but I haven't found anything for the clue at the bottom of the screen.

Comment

• Have you found any purpose for r******, assuming that is the right word.

Comment

• Ehm, I'm not sure what you mean. If it's letters from the screen page, I unscrambled them to find the language.

Comment

• I didn't see the I. Makes more sense now. I was using that anyway

Comment

• WHO IS IT? I'm getting crazy on that question.

Comment

• i know what language seven is, but i cant find a good translator, or any translator for that matter, any suggestions?
                                nevermind

Comment

Working...
                                X