No announcement yet.

Bored Riddler's Riddles II: Continuous Riddles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wikipedia is your friend, there is no translator to my knowledge.

Comment

• unfortunately i found nothing on wikipedia so i looked for a translator. unfortunately it only half works

nvm i finally got it

i say damn youu to thinking questions
      Last edited by Samuel; 07-07-2006, 01:08:30.
      I made a riddle! Try it here

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

• alrite for the last 20 mins ive been at 8, with no luck. could i get a tiny hint?

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

• I suppose you know what you see. But you need another ancient language.

Comment

• Any more ideas on 10?

Comment

• wow i have no idea how you would just know that but, any hints on what it is?

Comment

• If you know what the picture is than do what Mistery said. Look at them from another language, the only one that really makes sense.

Comment

• No Jack, I don't understand the clue for the key. I searched in history, mythology, literature, but nothing.

Sammy, sent you hint.

Comment

• i had tried every letter of the alphabet and nothing worked as an answer, same as now, although i know what the answer is.

Comment

• Sorry, you need the word, not the letter :-(

Comment

• lol whats funny is ive tried that too

Comment

• PM me then what you got, if it's correct, I send you the link to try from there.

Comment

• i got it, i had tried two different spellings, but the third was the right one
                            hmm, it seems like capitals are really appreciated in this game

Comment

• are ya guys still on 10?

Comment

• Yep :-(

Comment

Working...
                                X