Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Help with the downloadable games

If a downloadable game is an .exe file, just click the link, and choose open. The game will usually be installed among your other programs (otherwise you can choose where you would like to install it during the installation process).

If the game is a .zip or .rar file, choose save, and save it to your pc.
Extract it in a new folder using WinRar for example (if you don't have it, get it from here: http://www.rarlab.com/).
Then click the installation file (in most cases .exe file) or the file that starts the game, and your pc will install it, or launch it respectively.
2 of 3 < >

Game Loading Problems

First Check to make sure you have all the latest Plugins. They are free updates to your computer that allows you to play the games. They will not hurt your computer. They just allow you to play our games.

Here's what you need:

For Java: http://www.java.com/en/download/windows_ie.jsp

For Flash: http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/

For Shockwave: http://sdc.shockwave.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi

We highly recommend you are up to date on all of them so you can play all the games here.

If you are still having problems please post what the problem is HERE
3 of 3 < >

Rules updated

Old members and new members, please read the updated rules.
You find them as sticky at the top of all forum categories, for example here:
http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1603
Thank you for taking a couple of minutes to do that.

The moderation team
See more
See less

The Locked Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Locked Box

The Locked Box is the latest in the First Door Series (A series of Online Quests)

This time: Things began again at midnight. Something different needs to be solved; something new needs to be opened. This time it is not a door, but a box. After the last quest, the path was severed; the trail destroyed and left dangling. Without a path to follow, the quest has changed, the quest has become about finding the next step. Discover the secret projects The First Door was working on and hope that he has left us a clue about what to do next. Go to his hiding place, he has left you a message. Will you listen once again?
    Last edited by Mistery; 06-10-2007, 06:41:32.
    Happy endings are just unfinished stories...

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Finally, the game we were waiting for...Let's open the box!
    Visit Poseidon
    He loves company!!!!

Comment

There was only puzzle that I understood....I don't have a clue what the others rmean
      sigpic
      The cute chicken of LooneyBin
      With wonderful younger sisters:Animal Dragon Chocbubbles
      Kids
      Sons: Funja,Isaiah and 2 Tails
      Daughter: Emo234
      Proud member of GFARDTO
      Carrot Explosion Expert
      I'm CHOCACHOLIC and I like it and if you don't like it that's fine.More chocolate for me

Comment

i stuck!! i can't get any!!!
        (\___/)
        (='.'=)
        ('')-('')
        put bunny in sig to help him take over the earth!!
        1 To Spread the Virus

Comment

im finished good game but a bit too short

Comment

Just solved one of the puzzles
            I don't get what I need to do at the others though
            Let's see
            Visit Poseidon
            He loves company!!!!

Comment

Good luck, everybody!

Comment

i can't figure out any of these puzzles...what do i do?

Comment

Stuck on stupid

I guess im stuck on stupid because i cant even figure anything out.... i need help with everything.... does anyone have any clue for me...

Comment

Although I've been using this forum for a while, I post for the first time. So I just try the spoiler
                    <spoiler>This is a test</spoiler>

=> Damn, it didn't work

=> Ok that's better ^^
                    Dont play funny with me, Monsieur !

Comment

the only puzzle i know what to do with is that card puzzle but even that is really hard!

if anyone does it or any puzzle could they post a mini walkthough plz?

Comment

The Gear puzzle on the East side is fairly easy. You need to enable/disable the connecting gears and rotate all the gears until they all point straight up.

Step 1: Get the gears on the outside edges lined up.
                        Step 2: find a way to slowly move the center gear to match up with the others without undoing your previous work.

Completing this gives you the first of 4 puzzle pieces. A red quarter sphere with a triple-circle symbol on it. (you can see this symbol in th puzzle to the North.

The Southern puzzle with the numbers is not too bad either. Use the circles and the ink blots to figure out where everything goes. Once done, you will not be able to move them anymore.

I still have no clue what how to use it...

The rock puzzle in the South is confusing me. I can light up all the areas using the following pattern:

However, I still have no idea what to do with this puzzle. Apparently, lighting them up is not the solution...
                        Last edited by OneBun; 05-05-2007, 18:00:13. Reason: Merged posts. Please use the edit button. Posting more than once in a row is not allowed.
                        "Do you want to change your name to Homer Jr.? The kids can call you HoJu" -- Homer Simpson

Comment

I solved 3 puzzles so far.

The 2 puzzles on the right are quite simple :

=> each solved puzzle seems to give you a clue about the puzzle of the upper zone (the one with hexagons), but I'm not sure about that

I solved one of the puzzles of the bottom part :

I hope this will help you and sorry if my explanations are not very clear (I'm french)
                          Dont play funny with me, Monsieur !

Comment

Originally posted by Clouseau
                            I solved 3 puzzles so far.

The 2 puzzles on the right are quite simple :

=> each solved puzzle seems to give you a clue about the puzzle of the upper zone (the one with hexagons), but I'm not sure about that

I solved one of the puzzles of the bottom part :

I hope this will help you and sorry if my explanations are not very clear (I'm french)
                            Thanks fo the help on the button puzzle
                            "Do you want to change your name to Homer Jr.? The kids can call you HoJu" -- Homer Simpson

Comment

Any ideas on the northern puzzle?

Any ideas on what we are supposed to do with the rock puzzle? Lighting up all the fields does not seem to solve it.

Comment

Working...
                              X