thisismyriddle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thisismyriddle

Well, I always have such a hard time with these online riddles so I thought I'd make one that isn't too hard! I'm also happy to help, but if I'm not online just send me a private message and I'll get back to you asap. Give me some feedback if you want and if y'all like it, I'll add to it or make another.

Here's the link:
    http://www.freewebs.com/thisismyriddle/index.htm

Use spoiler tags to give clues only, don't give the answers

Here's how to make a spoiler tag:
    [spoiler*]text here[/spoiler*] but remove both of the *

Oh, and I'd like to say thanks to brit2003 for telling me the right way to make these!

WARNING ~ USE SPOILER TAGS WHEN NECESSARY.
    DO NOT GIVE SOLUTIONS. GIVE HINTS ONLY.
    THIS IS HOW YOU MAKE SPOILERS ~ (spoiler="title")spoiler text here(/spoiler) Just replace the brackets with these brackets [ ]
    Last edited by Mistery; 05-18-2007, 01:04:33.

Am I the only one out there that uses my iPhone to take pictures of clues so that I don't have to write them down or remember them?

Yay! Finished! I liked it ski.

Comment

oh good, i'm glad...i really wanted to make a riddle that wasn't frustratingly impossible!

Am I the only one out there that uses my iPhone to take pictures of clues so that I don't have to write them down or remember them?

Comment

hey Ski i sorta accidently Skipped about 10 lvls
        :happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing::happydancing: :happydancing: :dewave: :dewave: :dewave: :dewave: :dewave: :dewave: :dewave: :dewave: :dewave: :dewave: :dewave: :dewave: :dewave: :dewave: :dewave: :dewave:

Comment

Not bad...... by the way, I just searched the answers to the riddles I didn't know the answer to lol..... google can find anything! But it was good, it wasn't amazingly impossible.... like most I've seen, but it was still challenging..... fun game!

Originally posted by TheRiddlerDude
          How? Did you put nine as an answer and skip a few levels? Because that level where it asks how many NINES the guy would have to paint, most people say NINE, so that might be it....... how did you do it?
          Last edited by OneBun; 05-06-2007, 20:43:15. Reason: Merged posts. Please use the edit button. Posting more than once in a row is not allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRiddlerDude
            hmm, yeah, i can totally see how you could skip from level 9 to level 11.
            what level were you on when you skipped and what level did you skip to?

Originally posted by NickL2020
            Not bad...... by the way, I just searched the answers to the riddles I didn't know the answer to lol..... google can find anything! But it was good, it wasn't amazingly impossible.... like most I've seen, but it was still challenging..... fun game!
            Thanks!

Comment

oops, lol typed in an answer for the first level and went to level 10!!!!

Comment

level 15

i need help on,level 15 i dont get it

nevermind i got it

Comment

i loved the riddle! you did really good on this!

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                  June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Originally posted by ozchick
                    oops, lol typed in an answer for the first level and went to level 10!!!!
                    did you get thru lvl 1?

thanks shiningstar!

Comment

lvl 16

I need help on that one

Comment

Originally posted by soon19
                        I need help on that one

Comment

I finished the riddle, That was a good one. Its the 1st one I completed!! lol

Comment

Hi I am stuck on level 11
                            Any help out there?

nevermind!

Comment

on lvl 1 i skipped to eleven
                              :happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing::happydancing: :happydancing: :dewave: :dewave: :dewave: :dewave: :dewave: :dewave: :dewave: :dewave: :dewave: :dewave: :dewave: :dewave: :dewave: :dewave: :dewave: :dewave:

Comment

Working...
                              X