Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Help with the downloadable games

If a downloadable game is an .exe file, just click the link, and choose open. The game will usually be installed among your other programs (otherwise you can choose where you would like to install it during the installation process).

If the game is a .zip or .rar file, choose save, and save it to your pc.
Extract it in a new folder using WinRar for example (if you don't have it, get it from here: http://www.rarlab.com/).
Then click the installation file (in most cases .exe file) or the file that starts the game, and your pc will install it, or launch it respectively.
2 of 3 < >

Game Loading Problems

First Check to make sure you have all the latest Plugins. They are free updates to your computer that allows you to play the games. They will not hurt your computer. They just allow you to play our games.

Here's what you need:

For Java: http://www.java.com/en/download/windows_ie.jsp

For Flash: http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/

For Shockwave: http://sdc.shockwave.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi

We highly recommend you are up to date on all of them so you can play all the games here.

If you are still having problems please post what the problem is HERE
3 of 3 < >

Rules updated

Old members and new members, please read the updated rules.
You find them as sticky at the top of all forum categories, for example here:
http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1603
Thank you for taking a couple of minutes to do that.

The moderation team
See more
See less

The Mind Boggler Deuce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stuck on level... mmm.... 5 I guess?? the adding and subtracting letters..... a little help??
    Best company one could ever wish for: Sumitra, Vivi, ArchaicDome, ShiningStar, Monkey, LilliPutt, Eternal Becky, Farmwife, Iva, EscapeGirl... and still waiting for more...

Comment

Can´t get past the first page.. Been looking at the background for 10 min now, but see nothing missing.. can someone help please?

Thought I found something in three of the pictures but can´t get it to work..
      Last edited by vonki; 05-31-2007, 07:14:43.

Comment

lol.......i need help to

I found one of the movies has something in the picture of a copy of what it did but when i try to use it as the answer it wont work........
        Last edited by Adventure; 05-31-2007, 12:39:52. Reason: Merged posts. Please use your EDIT button. Creating more then one post in a row is NOT allowed.
        I love it when you walk up to an atm maching while someone types in their number and you yell, "GOT IT", then run off.

Comment

i must be dumb i have no clue for the first one, any hints plz

Comment

Originally posted by ozchick
            i must be dumb i have no clue for the first one, any hints plz

Comment

Originally posted by vonki
              im afraid not
              all i see is a picture of a statue

Comment

Originally posted by ozchick
                im afraid not
                all i see is a picture of a statue
                Look at the background!

Any hints on lvl 2?
                Last edited by Adventure; 05-31-2007, 12:40:18. Reason: Merged posts. Please use your EDIT button. Creating more then one post in a row is NOT allowed.

Comment

im stuck on d first page i cant even start!i dun see anythin missin or d smiley
                  M Still Stuck on the startin page

nvm got it now!thanks vonki!

Any hints on lvl 2?
                  ok all i got on level 2 is tt its not actually latin and its found on word help...thats bout it...
                  Last edited by Adventure; 05-31-2007, 12:40:31. Reason: Merged posts. Please use your EDIT button. Creating more then one post in a row is NOT allowed.
                  sigpic
                  Best Riddling Buddies Ever: Vivi,Archaicdome,ShiningStar,Monkey,BizzaroChick,
                  Teodd and of course Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Sumitra
                    ok all i got on level 2 is tt its not actually latin and its found on word help...thats bout it...
                    Tried translating it from latin and some of the words made sence.. What do you mean with "not actually latin"? Have you managed to translate it correctly?

Comment

Tried translating it from latin and some of the words made sence.. What do you mean with "not actually latin"? Have you managed to translate it correctly?
                      oh hahahha i dunno if its actually cos when i googled Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet i got this link

but i think tt has nothin to do wif it i read d earlier posts n it says its lyrics to a song but i cant find it n d music is giivn me a headache

yea ur right some of the words do translate to english but im not gettin anythin from it
                      sigpic

Comment

Do you think the answer is directly related to the song on the page? If you check the source you find the name of the song, but haven´t gotten any further..

Comment

Do you think the answer is directly related to the song on the page? If you check the source you find the name of the song, but haven´t gotten any further..
                          i really dont know i read d previous post n he said to read d words out loud but even tt doesnt help
                          sigpic

Comment

Help!??? I can see th smiley but I don't see how that helps!!! I've Tried gattaca.htm and smiley.htm
                            When you walk through a strom,
                            hold your head up high,
                            and don't be afried of the dark,
                            at the end of the storm there's a
                            golded star,
                            and the sweet silver song of a lark,
                            walk on through the rain,
                            walk through the wind,
                            and your dreams be tossed and blown,
                            walk on, walk on,
                            with hope in your heart,
                            and you'll never walk alone ,
                            you'll never walk alone.

Comment

ok, im back again, i still dont get the first one, theres nothin there *sigh*
                              btw do i need .htm

Comment

Originally posted by EdwardByrne2006
                                Help!??? I can see th smiley but I don't see how that helps!!! I've Tried gattaca.htm and smiley.htm

I'm not getting anywhere with the second one....

Edit: Yes Ozchick, you need .htm

Comment

Working...
                                X