No announcement yet.

Destination:Elsewhere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crimson do you think this has to do with the last level at all it kinda came out of the blue and complex is leading me to science??

Complex: Definition: difficult to understand
    Last edited by Clee; 07-20-2007, 18:34:58.

Comment

• Anything is possible...... complex could mean science, math (complex numbers), buildings, even psychiatry... and I've gotten nothing from any of those yet.

I don't think it's related to the last level, because none of the other levels have been connected in that way.
      sigpic

Comment

• i need help on level 23 i typed the saying onto word and got the insert tab message but i dont know wat to do with it

Comment

• if thats the level im thinking of, then type exactly what you see in the picture into the body of a word document and hit enter, the rest should fall into place.

Comment

Wish we had a place to put all the things I've tried for this level it would be full! Ace needs to hint up!

Edit: PM sent Crimson

Comment

• I think your PM just confused me more, lol.
              sigpic

Comment

• Will you please help me on Level 24!

~Thanks
                "No, there is not a thin line between love and hate. There is, in fact, a Great Wall of China with armed sentries posted every twenty feet between love and hate" --House--

Comment

• For 24, did you check the source carefully?
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DarthMaul
                    Will you please help me on Level 24!

~Thanks
                    The answer is in source

Comment

• GOT IT!

EDIT: Also,
                      sigpic

Comment

• I checked it, but I dont understand it...
                        "No, there is not a thin line between love and hate. There is, in fact, a Great Wall of China with armed sentries posted every twenty feet between love and hate" --House--

Comment

• Did you click the card? If so, did a window that you could type in pop up? If you just get an error message, you need to enable scripted windows.
                          sigpic

Comment

• You are brillent =)

okay...now 25

photoshop?
                            Last edited by OneBun; 07-21-2007, 02:04:34. Reason: Merged Posts. Please use the edit button in your posts. Posting more than once in a row is not allowed.

Comment

• About 26... I've tried so many thesaurus for the pic. Do we look for a verb?

Comment

• 25:

DarthMaul--just a hint on forum etiquette--it's better to hit the "edit" button on the lower right hand corner of your posts to add a comment than to post more than one comment in a row.

26:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X