Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Destination:Elsewhere

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Grr @ 36. I know what the font is but I don't have it on my version of word, so I've looked on the Internet and can dind examples of it but none that I can use. that have abc next to them. It's just websites that want me to buy it.

    Hmm - managed to find a website to help and have deciphered most of the letters except 3. But those 3 are right next to one another so I'm a bit stuck.

    Got it.

    Stuck on 42 now. Not the first part where I have to change things in the url but the next bit about the t**e m*****e.
    Last edited by lissy; 07-23-2007, 15:25:12.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by lissy
      Grr @ 36. I know what the font is but I don't have it on my version of word, so I've looked on the Internet and can dind examples of it but none that I can use. that have abc next to them. It's just websites that want me to buy it.

      Hmm - managed to find a website to help and have deciphered most of the letters except 3. But those 3 are right next to one another so I'm a bit stuck.

      Got it.

      Stuck on 42 now. Not the first part where I have to change things in the url but the next bit about the t**e m*****e.
      If the t*** m****** works again, maybe you could just give it an order!




      GHFGNP with SimplyCrazy aka Gekkie

      Fly by the seat of your pants

      sigpic

      Comment


      • k, reeeeli sory guys bt i am waaaay behind u, i've read thru lyk a hundred clues n hints n i understand thm bt i stil cnt seem 2 write th rite URL thingy in - plz help!! its th lvl 16 one - any any key??!!

        Comment


        • is anybody here a mac user?
          I need to know how to view a pics properties on a mac

          or could somebody just pm the answer to 30.

          Comment


          • k, gt 2 fake lvl 20 n loadsa ppl jst sed find th real 1 n i'm reli cnfsd now! sum1 pm me or sumthin! pllllllzzzz!
            xx

            nvm, i think i dd it by accident bt o wel!
            Last edited by Heaven-leigh; 07-23-2007, 18:00:57.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Heaven-leigh
              k, gt 2 fake lvl 20 n loadsa ppl jst sed find th real 1 n i'm reli cnfsd now! sum1 pm me or sumthin! pllllllzzzz!
              xx
              Read ur post more carefully and u will work it out Remember ,u dont want the [Ifake[/I] one do you...

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Heaven-leigh
                k, gt 2 fake lvl 20 n loadsa ppl jst sed find th real 1 n i'm reli cnfsd now! sum1 pm me or sumthin! pllllllzzzz!
                xx

                nvm, i think i dd it by accident bt o wel!
                It's like you say:




                GHFGNP with SimplyCrazy aka Gekkie

                Fly by the seat of your pants

                sigpic

                Comment


                • 47

                  Need help on 47 - have read the other hints about

                  Comment


                  • I'm on Level 24, with the Ace of Spades, and you need to enter a password. I know absolutely zilch about programming. Can anyone help me?

                    Comment


                    • thnx! gt it now
                      xx

                      k hav no idea wot th password is for level 24 - th 'no hacking' one - plz help!
                      Last edited by EscapeGirl; 07-23-2007, 20:02:53. Reason: Merged Posts: Please use the EDIT button to avoid more than one post in a row. :)

                      Comment


                      • 24:


                        47:
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • I've read the source several times and it hasn't helped me.

                          ETA - is the password somewhere in the source? Because I have tried everything I can think of.

                          NVM, I got it finally.

                          Comment


                          • thnx bt i've looked in th source n i jst dnt undrstnd - i dnt see a password anywhere! cn u Crimsonthread or sum1 plz pm me or sumthin coz i jst cnt c anythin
                            xx

                            bin starin @ it 4 aaages

                            nvm, i get it now, thnx 4 th tip, jst me being silly

                            Comment


                            • PM sent, Heaven-leigh.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Iva
                                If the t*** m****** works again, maybe you could just give it an order!

                                Erm . . . tried that but not too sure what to tell it.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X