No announcement yet.

Destination:Elsewhere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grr @ 36. I know what the font is but I don't have it on my version of word, so I've looked on the Internet and can dind examples of it but none that I can use. that have abc next to them. It's just websites that want me to buy it.

Hmm - managed to find a website to help and have deciphered most of the letters except 3. But those 3 are right next to one another so I'm a bit stuck.

Got it.

Stuck on 42 now. Not the first part where I have to change things in the url but the next bit about the t**e m*****e.
    Last edited by lissy; 07-23-2007, 15:25:12.

Comment

• Originally posted by lissy
      Grr @ 36. I know what the font is but I don't have it on my version of word, so I've looked on the Internet and can dind examples of it but none that I can use. that have abc next to them. It's just websites that want me to buy it.

Hmm - managed to find a website to help and have deciphered most of the letters except 3. But those 3 are right next to one another so I'm a bit stuck.

Got it.

Stuck on 42 now. Not the first part where I have to change things in the url but the next bit about the t**e m*****e.
      If the t*** m****** works again, maybe you could just give it an order!

GHFGNP with SimplyCrazy aka Gekkie

Fly by the seat of your pants

sigpic

Comment

• k, reeeeli sory guys bt i am waaaay behind u, i've read thru lyk a hundred clues n hints n i understand thm bt i stil cnt seem 2 write th rite URL thingy in - plz help!! its th lvl 16 one - any any key??!!

Comment

• is anybody here a mac user?
          I need to know how to view a pics properties on a mac

or could somebody just pm the answer to 30.

Comment

• k, gt 2 fake lvl 20 n loadsa ppl jst sed find th real 1 n i'm reli cnfsd now! sum1 pm me or sumthin! pllllllzzzz!
            xx

nvm, i think i dd it by accident bt o wel!
            Last edited by Heaven-leigh; 07-23-2007, 18:00:57.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heaven-leigh
              k, gt 2 fake lvl 20 n loadsa ppl jst sed find th real 1 n i'm reli cnfsd now! sum1 pm me or sumthin! pllllllzzzz!
              xx
              Read ur post more carefully and u will work it out Remember ,u dont want the [Ifake[/I] one do you...

Comment

• Originally posted by Heaven-leigh
                k, gt 2 fake lvl 20 n loadsa ppl jst sed find th real 1 n i'm reli cnfsd now! sum1 pm me or sumthin! pllllllzzzz!
                xx

nvm, i think i dd it by accident bt o wel!
                It's like you say:

GHFGNP with SimplyCrazy aka Gekkie

Fly by the seat of your pants

sigpic

Comment

Need help on 47 - have read the other hints about

Comment

• I'm on Level 24, with the Ace of Spades, and you need to enter a password. I know absolutely zilch about programming. Can anyone help me?

Comment

• thnx! gt it now
                      xx

k hav no idea wot th password is for level 24 - th 'no hacking' one - plz help!
                      Last edited by EscapeGirl; 07-23-2007, 20:02:53. Reason: Merged Posts: Please use the EDIT button to avoid more than one post in a row. :)

Comment

• 24:

47:
                        sigpic

Comment

• I've read the source several times and it hasn't helped me.

ETA - is the password somewhere in the source? Because I have tried everything I can think of.

NVM, I got it finally.

Comment

• thnx bt i've looked in th source n i jst dnt undrstnd - i dnt see a password anywhere! cn u Crimsonthread or sum1 plz pm me or sumthin coz i jst cnt c anythin
                            xx

bin starin @ it 4 aaages

nvm, i get it now, thnx 4 th tip, jst me being silly

Comment

• PM sent, Heaven-leigh.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Iva
                                If the t*** m****** works again, maybe you could just give it an order!

Erm . . . tried that but not too sure what to tell it.

Comment

Working...
                                X