• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ova
    can you help me on lvl 35 puppydog??
    cos I couldn't get it at all
    Of course Ova
    Look in the source, you will see what you want there.

Comment

• Stuck on what I think is 45 but there is no level number just a blank picture. I've played with the picture in paint but can't see anything. This must by really obvious cos no-one has asked for help here.

Comment

• Originally posted by lissy
        Stuck on what I think is 45 but there is no level number just a blank picture. I've played with the picture in paint but can't see anything. This must by really obvious cos no-one has asked for help here.

Comment

• I knew it was easy but I can't believe I missed that. My excuse is that it's late and I should be in bed.
          Thanks again.

Comment

• thank you both
            now on lvl36
            I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see.

Comment

• Is anyone here up to level 56?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sinfonia
                Is anyone here up to level 56?
                yes...you want pm what you tried and i will try to help

Comment

• can someone help me on 38?
                  "No, there is not a thin line between love and hate. There is, in fact, a Great Wall of China with armed sentries posted every twenty feet between love and hate" --House--

Comment

• can someone please tell me, what am i looking for on lvl 42? the time machine....

Comment

• Originally posted by chrissy
                      can someone please tell me, what am i looking for on lvl 42? the time machine....

@ DarthMaul Which one was 38?

Comment

• could i get some help on level 30, i dont have photoshop or anything like that, its the one with Thief, someone stole my property thanks???

Comment

• @ozchick: You don't need photoshop. =]

EDIT: Anyone on level 64? >>;

Comment

• For 64:

Comment

• could you help with 39, it is the slotmachine one.
                              "No, there is not a thin line between love and hate. There is, in fact, a Great Wall of China with armed sentries posted every twenty feet between love and hate" --House--

Comment

• Originally posted by DarthMaul
                                could you help with 39, it is the slotmachine one.
                                Lol, reread this post, then delete it cos it contains the answer

Comment

Working...
                                X