No announcement yet.

Destination:Elsewhere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can somebody help me with level 12? I know what is sim and pin, also saw a word in the picture, but still can't make it. Please, help

Comment

• Originally posted by preslavka
      Can somebody help me with level 12? I know what is sim and pin, also saw a word in the picture, but still can't make it. Please, help
      Which one is this?

Comment

• Can someone help with 51? It's the one about speeding. Thanks.

Comment

• Please can someone help me with 40. I have been googling, but can't find the answer anywhere! It's the one about the Olympics.

Comment

• hmmmm if I remember correctly, there is a year that you also need to google

Comment

• Can I get some help from someone who has done 64? (The one about the 3D buckle). Everything I have tried from googling has failed so far...

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by mythyka
                  hmmmm if I remember correctly, there is a year that you also need to google
                  Yes there is a year in the title, and of course I have been including the year in my search.... But I just can't find the answer!

Comment

• Originally posted by Puppydog
                    Yes there is a year in the title, and of course I have been including the year in my search.... But I just can't find the answer!

Comment

• Originally posted by Puppydog
                      I will send you a pm

Comment

• Thank you Jack and Mythyka!! I was looking FAR to deeply into that! The title suggested a person! D'oh!

Comment

• So, Ace.... when will new levels be out?
                          sigpic

Comment

• Level 37

On 37:
                            I know, what it is, I've been there a few years ago.
                            But I no answer is right. I tried in english and french.

Comment

• Very soon. I have approx 20 which are almost good to go. may be able to get them out this weekend. I'm at work at the mo lol.
                              If anyone has any level ideas please feel free to PM me and I will do my best to include them.
                              If you have any suggestions/comments also. i'm always looking to improve the riddle.
                              Is anyone a javascript whiz? the code I have written for one of the levels isnt quite working as I intended lol.

Cheers

Ace
                              ------------------------------------------------
                              The Ace of Spades

Destination:Elsewhere The Online Riddle creator
                              http://www.destination-elsewhere.co.uk/

Many people never use their initiative because no one told them to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anke
                                On 37:
                                I know, what it is, I've been there a few years ago.
                                But I no answer is right. I tried in english and french.
                                Ok, got it, thanks very much, Leventi!

Comment

Working...
                                X