No announcement yet.

Destination:Elsewhere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone help with 52 please? I know the battle, the people involved, the name of the painting, but unless I've made a typo, none of those work.

Nvm - got it.
    Last edited by lissy; 07-26-2007, 17:53:11.

Comment

• Level 27

I can't translate the greek letters, and i have tried to translate it online, can anyone P.M Me the answer?

Comment

• Stuck on 59. Google is not being my friend.

Pm'd you again rusty

Comment

• rusty: you should be able to translate them online.

lissy: Just google the clue. Then think about the title.

Level 42: Look at the address bar. Which are the files and which are the folders? Now do as it says....

You guys enjoying it?

Ace
          ------------------------------------------------
          The Ace of Spades

Destination:Elsewhere The Online Riddle creator
          http://www.destination-elsewhere.co.uk/

Many people never use their initiative because no one told them to.

Comment

• could you help me on the other 42
            "No, there is not a thin line between love and hate. There is, in fact, a Great Wall of China with armed sentries posted every twenty feet between love and hate" --House--

Comment

• Level 26

Could someone please help me on level 26 (the one with the alarm clock). I got the name of the picture and the clue in the title page, but have no idea what to do next

Thanks

Comment

• Drewbe - pm the url if you're still stuck.

I'm stuck on 60. I shouldn't be, it looks easy and no-one else got stuck on it.

Comment

• You are probably overthinking 60.

Comment

• Level 36

What font is being displayed in the picture. I have gone through all the fonts in Word and cannot find the font. Could someone please tell me what font style is being used here. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Drewbe
                      What font is being displayed in the picture. I have gone through all the fonts in Word and cannot find the font. Could someone please tell me what font style is being used here. Thanks

Comment

• hey, could someone help me with number 55. i cant get 4 across, or 5 down. i have tried the crossword solvers, but i still cant get anything that works! could someone pm me with some clues or answers.

thanks!

never mind. thanks again leventi!!!!!!!
                        Last edited by DarthMaul; 07-27-2007, 09:03:01.
                        "No, there is not a thin line between love and hate. There is, in fact, a Great Wall of China with armed sentries posted every twenty feet between love and hate" --House--

Comment

• lvl 55

I need some help,too plsssss??
                          What are these across 4 and down 5?

I've already tried a crossword solver but it doesn't work. I mean,I think got the words but I can't make meaningful sth.by the coloured letters.Moooreeee heeelp pls??

Anyway I found it
                          Last edited by ova; 07-27-2007, 11:43:39.
                          I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by ova
                            I need some help,too plsssss??
                            What are these across 4 and down 5?
                            visit purple hell. there is a tool there that could help you solve it

Comment

• End Of The Game

Thank you very much to everybody for all your help,hints even the answers
                              I would be happy to help anyone just pm me!
                              I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see.

Comment

• Level42

Can someone give me some more hints (or answer to) for level42...?
                                Don't understand.. He looked into the past?
                                Searched everywhere...

Comment

Working...
                                X