Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Help with the downloadable games

If a downloadable game is an .exe file, just click the link, and choose open. The game will usually be installed among your other programs (otherwise you can choose where you would like to install it during the installation process).

If the game is a .zip or .rar file, choose save, and save it to your pc.
Extract it in a new folder using WinRar for example (if you don't have it, get it from here: http://www.rarlab.com/).
Then click the installation file (in most cases .exe file) or the file that starts the game, and your pc will install it, or launch it respectively.
2 of 3 < >

Game Loading Problems

First Check to make sure you have all the latest Plugins. They are free updates to your computer that allows you to play the games. They will not hurt your computer. They just allow you to play our games.

Here's what you need:

For Java: http://www.java.com/en/download/windows_ie.jsp

For Flash: http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/

For Shockwave: http://sdc.shockwave.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi

We highly recommend you are up to date on all of them so you can play all the games here.

If you are still having problems please post what the problem is HERE
3 of 3 < >

Rules updated

Old members and new members, please read the updated rules.
You find them as sticky at the top of all forum categories, for example here:
http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1603
Thank you for taking a couple of minutes to do that.

The moderation team
See more
See less

Eternal Quest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheres the riddle maker when you need him. I think the to do list is driving everyone crazy.

Comment

• Level 29

Well, the list of to-dos really is a sort of a dead-end (as it says in it ). The hint in the .txt file is for the other part of the level (WHEN you pass the first un/pw box).

That's about as much as I can give you. It's not so difficult, really. My friends got through the first un/pw box easily, but got stuck later, because previously they didn't got to the .txt file at all.

'd luck

Comment

• Thanks for the hint Mr. anderson hopefully that will help everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by aceka View Post
          Thanks for the hint Mr. anderson hopefully that will help everyone.
          actually it didnt... still no idea about the un/pw

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
            Well, the list of to-dos really is a sort of a dead-end (as it says in it ). The hint in the .txt file is for the other part of the level (WHEN you pass the first un/pw box).

That's about as much as I can give you. It's not so difficult, really. My friends got through the first un/pw box easily, but got stuck later, because previously they didn't got to the .txt file at all.

'd luck
            Thanks..but still stuck..
            Now I think about the F***....but nothing...
            Last edited by isnone; 03-08-2008, 12:56:56.

Comment

• Since we're all stuck on the un/pw the hint really doesn't help. Come back Mr. Anderson! We need more help!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post

'd luck
                I dont really understand what that means. I'm going to assume we need to do step 14 to get the un/pass. everything I tried so far hasnt worked.

Comment

• Look at the map names in the source of .htm files... The last one (where un/pw is) is different...

No more hints, you should have solved it by now!

Comment

• Anyone help on 19

Comment

• Originally posted by T.A.F.F.O.S View Post
                      Anyone help on 19
                      I used a program called audacity, its free to download.

Comment

• finally got the first un/pw

Comment

• Cheers aceka

Comment

• ...and now no idea about the 2nd un/pw

Comment

• lol, well I cant even get the first un/pass.

Comment

• Thank you so much hilpukka for the HUGE shove...was driving me mad!

aceka--pm'd you.

edit: stuck too on next un/pw...we have 1/2 of what was on the to do list.
                                Last edited by bbgk; 03-08-2008, 14:24:52.

Comment

Working...
                                X