Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Help with the downloadable games

If a downloadable game is an .exe file, just click the link, and choose open. The game will usually be installed among your other programs (otherwise you can choose where you would like to install it during the installation process).

If the game is a .zip or .rar file, choose save, and save it to your pc.
Extract it in a new folder using WinRar for example (if you don't have it, get it from here: http://www.rarlab.com/).
Then click the installation file (in most cases .exe file) or the file that starts the game, and your pc will install it, or launch it respectively.
2 of 3 < >

Game Loading Problems

First Check to make sure you have all the latest Plugins. They are free updates to your computer that allows you to play the games. They will not hurt your computer. They just allow you to play our games.

Here's what you need:

For Java: http://www.java.com/en/download/windows_ie.jsp

For Flash: http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/

For Shockwave: http://sdc.shockwave.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi

We highly recommend you are up to date on all of them so you can play all the games here.

If you are still having problems please post what the problem is HERE
3 of 3 < >

Rules updated

Old members and new members, please read the updated rules.
You find them as sticky at the top of all forum categories, for example here:
http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1603
Thank you for taking a couple of minutes to do that.

The moderation team
See more
See less

Eternal Quest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bbgk View Post
    If you are at the math part...what is one of the first things, in math, that you learn to do? After counting that is.
    I have gotten to
    and have tried all the possibilities of spelling out the answer, and have had no luck. I think I know what the answer is, just not how to apply it for the URL. Suggestions?

Thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by SpyBot View Post
      I have gotten to
      and have tried all the possibilities of spelling out the answer, and have had no luck. I think I know what the answer is, just not how to apply it for the URL. Suggestions?

Thank you!
      If he doesn't read something in a certain way...try a different way

Comment

• Why is boss 3 taking so long?
        I need Mulder....

Comment

• Originally posted by Scully View Post
          Why is boss 3 taking so long?
          Is there supposed to be more than 30 levels? I can't remember that far back as to how many levels there are in this.

I am still working through the levels before 30 , and speaking of that, I need some assistance on 23. I know

Any hints? Thanks!

23 23 23 help?!

Comment

• have you got an egg? if so view the source

Comment

• Originally posted by Tobble View Post
              have you got an egg? if so view the source

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Comment

• have you tried just r***?

then check the source

Comment

have you tried just r***?

then check the source
                  Um, k. I did that and checked the source and saw

I tried typing that in and that doesn't work either.

Sigh...

Comment

• really? it should - that's the answer

keep the r*** then/h****p*****.htm

Comment

really? it should - that's the answer

keep the r*** then/h****p*****.htm

OKay....finally got it! Thanks Tobble! And I got through 24 pretty easily too, now just started working on 25. I will let you know if/when I run into trouble

Comment

• level 10

Can someone PM me the answers..read all posts and hints and just cant get it.. tried all kinds of combinations and no eggs.

Comment

• level 21

Okay seriously after reading all the hints and stuff for 21, i STILL don't get it, i can get as far as 3 = t but then i get stuck and i've tried so many answers, nothing seems to work

help please

Comment

• I've been stuck on 6 forever now. I have the name of the B*** and I found the L***** but nothing works for me. I've read the previous clues left by others but I'm still lost!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaxy View Post
                              I've been stuck on 6 forever now. I have the name of the B*** and I found the L***** but nothing works for me. I've read the previous clues left by others but I'm still lost!
                              I dunno if you made it thru that one yet, but if you tell me which one it is I'll help

EDIT: Oh wait.. I think I know which one it is.

Hope this helps
                              Last edited by Drummeh; 05-29-2008, 07:24:33. Reason: Edited! :p
                              sigpic

Yes... I play till my drumsticks catch on fire ^_~

Comment

• Eternal quest level 26

Hello to all...I was wondering if someone could help me on level 26. I've found all the egg's and the un/pw box, but i've been fighting with this for a couple of days. I know i have to put a date for un and the machine name for pw, but nothing has been working. Is the date format ddmmyy??? And the machine name D*******?
                                I really don't know what to do more. Please help me...

Comment

Working...
                                X