Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Help with the downloadable games

If a downloadable game is an .exe file, just click the link, and choose open. The game will usually be installed among your other programs (otherwise you can choose where you would like to install it during the installation process).

If the game is a .zip or .rar file, choose save, and save it to your pc.
Extract it in a new folder using WinRar for example (if you don't have it, get it from here: http://www.rarlab.com/).
Then click the installation file (in most cases .exe file) or the file that starts the game, and your pc will install it, or launch it respectively.
2 of 3 < >

Game Loading Problems

First Check to make sure you have all the latest Plugins. They are free updates to your computer that allows you to play the games. They will not hurt your computer. They just allow you to play our games.

Here's what you need:

For Java: http://www.java.com/en/download/windows_ie.jsp

For Flash: http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/

For Shockwave: http://sdc.shockwave.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi

We highly recommend you are up to date on all of them so you can play all the games here.

If you are still having problems please post what the problem is HERE
3 of 3 < >

Rules updated

Old members and new members, please read the updated rules.
You find them as sticky at the top of all forum categories, for example here:
http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1603
Thank you for taking a couple of minutes to do that.

The moderation team
See more
See less

Dracula's riddle 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CrackDSkye
    replied
    Originally posted by Sleepyhead View Post
    will pm you about and try to explain it the best i can that level was horrible...
    Thanks sleepyhead. I was right about everything except i got lost with
    and

Leave a comment:

• Sleepyhead
    replied
    Originally posted by CrackDSkye View Post
    i've been having the same problem with the frozen path. can you please also send me a pm? thanks.

EDIT: NVM. i got it. i was right the first time but my browser kept on saying that the page cannot be displayed. tried it again and then it worked.

Could somebody pm me about the dead river(right)?
    will pm you about and try to explain it the best i can that level was horrible...

Leave a comment:

• CrackDSkye
    replied
    i've been having the same problem with the frozen path. can you please also send me a pm? thanks.

EDIT: NVM. i got it. i was right the first time but my browser kept on saying that the page cannot be displayed. tried it again and then it worked.

Could somebody pm me about the dead river(right)?
    Last edited by CrackDSkye; 11-15-2010, 11:40:57.

Leave a comment:

• malpha
    replied
    Originally posted by Sleepyhead View Post
    Sent you a pm
    You are amazing, ty.

Leave a comment:

• Sleepyhead
    replied
    Originally posted by malpha View Post
    Happy to see this thread still going. Well, I've come back to this riddle on and off for two years now and I'm STILL stuck at the Frozen Path. Idk what it is, I've tried so many things and can't find the egg, so if anyone could help...I'd like to move on with my life 'cause I have all the other gemstones. -_-;;

Sent you a pm

Leave a comment:

• malpha
    replied
    Happy to see this thread still going. Well, I've come back to this riddle on and off for two years now and I'm STILL stuck at the Frozen Path. Idk what it is, I've tried so many things and can't find the egg, so if anyone could help...I'd like to move on with my life 'cause I have all the other gemstones. -_-;;

Leave a comment:

• Sleepyhead
    replied
    Originally posted by Sabotage View Post
    d5 the tower, been stuck for a long time.... not sure how the color tells me how to go, tried typing /thecolor.jpg color.jpg color.htm nothing works there, and also about b1, im guessing thats the coordinate, because i went to b1 from omni/omni and got nothing that could help me... i also didn't see anything in the view source that gave any indication, if anyone could help, thx
    Can't hint this on a spoiler so i'll send you a pm

Leave a comment:

• Sabotage
    replied
    d5 the tower, been stuck for a long time.... not sure how the color tells me how to go, tried typing /thecolor.jpg color.jpg color.htm nothing works there, and also about b1, im guessing thats the coordinate, because i went to b1 from omni/omni and got nothing that could help me... i also didn't see anything in the view source that gave any indication, if anyone could help, thx

Leave a comment:

• roomsixteen
    replied
    The Lonely Station

Thank you TigerJK845 and angi for your help!
    ---
    Edit 2: Stuck on the bridge (got it)

---
    ch 3 seems a little easier, maybe I am getting the hang of it! finished silent grave yard, left path of cruma forest, valley of rivers, red path 1-3. Stuck now calm streams (I've tried everything), white mist woods - deep in the mist
    ---
    In Transylvania...

and through transylvania. siiiigh.
    Last edited by roomsixteen; 09-30-2010, 21:26:34.

Leave a comment:

• angi
    replied
    The Blue Room drives me crazy....i know that the "sun" and the "moon" means something but i'm not sure anymore....just a nudge to go on...

nvmind got it!
    Last edited by angi; 09-02-2010, 01:03:28.

Leave a comment:

• linkinpark333
    replied
    on chapter 2 town gate
    i dont know the shape
    Last edited by linkinpark333; 08-20-2010, 19:42:27.

Leave a comment:

• ZaneTheodore
    replied
    anybody got Vampire Riddle ?
    I have sth suspicious but don't know how to keep going
    I think I have everything but can't solve

Leave a comment:

• Sleepyhead
    replied

those r the #s I got, tried it both alphaconverting and leet but it comes to nonsense :/ r they evn right or r those messed up causing me to mess up?

Leave a comment:

• Sabotage
    replied

those r the #s I got, tried it both alphaconverting and leet but it comes to nonsense :/ r they evn right or r those messed up causing me to mess up?

Leave a comment:

• Sleepyhead
    replied
    Yea I used a paper,
    I got just that jumble of letters I wrote in my last post, but perhaps I copied it wrong

Leave a comment:

Working...
X