• Show
Clear All

• Allout007
    replied
    K, I have no idea how to beat this, I NEED HELP

Leave a comment:

• Swissbabe
    replied
    coooooool I finished it, but i didnt get the star. Where is it?

Leave a comment:

• Swissbabe
    replied
    hello can somebody tell me something about the game? Ive got a book an a green stick.

Leave a comment:

• killer_teletubs
    replied
    this game has no point

Leave a comment:

• Slashaar
    replied
    Where R The Stupid Green Crystals??????? >:[E 3]

Leave a comment:

• Eternal Becky
    replied
    Good game with cool graphics

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by OneBun
    Yeah!!!! I finished it, FINALLY!!! It took me FOREVER because like Celia...
    I got stuck in the cave forever!!! The boat ride ended up being pointless. You only needed 5 items, the book (at the beggining), 2 green crystals, a crank, and a star treasure to carry home (i.e., you really don't use the star... it is the reward). The lead up to the end was great... wish there had been more interaction... seemed to be more about getting lost than anything. NOT IMPRESSED WITH THE ENDING.
    Boat ride?!?! Must have missed this... oh well!

Leave a comment:

• OneBun
    replied
    Done!!!

Yeah!!!! I finished it, FINALLY!!! It took me FOREVER because like Celia...
    Originally posted by Celia
    ...Now totally lost wandering in the maze... arrghhhh!
    I got stuck in the cave forever!!! The boat ride ended up being pointless. You only needed 5 items, the book (at the beggining), 2 green crystals, a crank, and a star treasure to carry home (i.e., you really don't use the star... it is the reward). The lead up to the end was great... wish there had been more interaction... seemed to be more about getting lost than anything. NOT IMPRESSED WITH THE ENDING.

Leave a comment:

• OneBun
    replied
    Did you all find the hand-like big redish sculptures outside... Think I just found a clue in it... Its a piece of a letter that was written. It is a "string theory" room (there are spears, which you can't take, in there...Just hinting where I am). It sends you into a purple world and then a greenish one... where you get a green crystal. Also if you head back to the room... use the book to go outside on the stone walkway, near the water, there is a green table. If you click on the yellow buttons, it light a pillar beacon....looks like a yellow laser. It only lasts breifly. It seems to be pointing out something out in the sand. I am wondering how all conects!

Great game so far!!! It is so huge!!!
    Last edited by OneBun; 02-15-2006, 23:02:38.

Leave a comment:

• OneBun
    replied
    Boat ride

The Boat ride was neat...but is there a point for it that I might have missed?

Leave a comment:

• OneBun
    replied
    Back-tracking problems

This is a neat game, but I am not done with it yet. Unfortunately, I had to start over because I left the cave and walked out to the bridges/metal decks (or whatever ya call them) and I had not picked up everything I needed. It just did'nt seem to want to let me go back inside. I tryed every view (I think) possible...thus, forcing me to start over!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I've got the crank and used it to get to the room at the top. I've put the book in place, but I can't find either of the green crystals. Can someone tell me where they are?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Unregistered123
    O no.. I forgat the book! First time when I'v play this game it frozed so I had to restart. I totaly forgat the book!!
    I know that I have fond It on the begining but don't know how to go back?

So Is that end of the game?
    Ok I find it. nice game.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Celia
    Click on the middle where the holes are to put the book in position. Click on the book again once the crystals are in place and it should work. Not sure what that white star was for that we collected...?
    O no.. I forgat the book! First time when I'v play this game it frozed so I had to restart. I totaly forgat the book!!
    I know that I have fond It on the begining but don't know how to go back?

So Is that end of the game?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Unregistered123
    Well I't seam that we are missing something. I placed those two crystals in slots but nothin happend.
    Grrrrrrr!!!
    Click on the middle where the holes are to put the book in position. Click on the book again once the crystals are in place and it should work. Not sure what that white star was for that we collected...?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X