• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mistery
    replied
    Have you read the previous post?

Originally posted by Eternal Becky View Post
    I finally found some news about this game and it is really sad. The Big fat awesome house party is over. We can't play it anymore
    This was a wonderful game full of excitement and I will really miss playing it.
    I am not moving it to the borken links though but I will inform the admin to remove this game from the main site
    Gonna move it to the broken links section.

Leave a comment:

• zackdizzy09
    replied
    it won't let me play big fat awsome house party. What do I do?

Leave a comment:

• Eternal Becky
    replied
    I finally found some news about this game and it is really sad. The Big fat awesome house party is over. We can't play it anymore
    This was a wonderful game full of excitement and I will really miss playing it.
    I am not moving it to the borken links though but I will inform the admin to remove this game from the main site

Leave a comment:

• yoshi39
    replied
    help

Where's the laundry room?I realy need to help Eduardo!

Leave a comment:

• luvandia
    replied
    I can't find the marker for the octopus thing. Can anybody help?
    Last edited by luvandia; 03-07-2009, 10:12:17. Reason: Previous Quest completed.

Leave a comment:

• Slia
    replied
    I wanna play too but it won't let me.It just says it has log in problems.Everytime i clock it does absoulotly nothing.

Hey im new ;]

Leave a comment:

• SuzyE730
    replied
    @New
    does it ask you to download Shockwave? If so just click Cancel ot something and It'll take you to the site. That fixed my problem

But I STILL can't play the &*%&% game!!!! when I try to log in with my oh-so-old account it says the account doesn't exist! >.< And when I try making a new one it says the username is unavailable (yes, even if I write fghfhgf) then it gives me a few choices for a new username but then it does nothing! >.<

Leave a comment:

• New1000
    replied
    i have the latest version of Shockwave and it says i dont have it! this is like i have Flash Player and NewGrounds says i dont have it! what do i do? i need help!

Leave a comment:

• joel08
    replied
    I can't register. It says the Nick is already taken over and over. Unless it knows I'm not in the states. Seems like a fun game though.

Leave a comment:

• shock
    replied
    some more codes the game

TYPES THESE IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! secret unlock theres more but i forget what their called i will find them out soon k.

Leave a comment:

• SuzyE730
    replied
    same here!

Leave a comment:

• Eternal Becky
    replied
    It has been the same for me for months now. I have the right username and password but it won't let me log in. I tried to re-register with a different name but no use. Something seems to be wrong with this game.

I miss playing this game

Leave a comment:

• sexy-jade
    replied
    Help :-)?

Guys seriously :-|
    if you look back at my previos posts you will see it wouldnt let me onto this game ?
    but now im using my dads computer and i go to log in and it says my password is incorrect :-S ?
    but on my laptop it works but doesnt load and says i gotta waitt 5 mins to log in again etc :-S ?

Edit

it says invalid username :-S ?!

Leave a comment:

• Eternal Becky
    replied
    Big Fat Awesome House Party Updates!

UPDATES ABOUT MINI GAMES AND GIFTS

The updates are continued from this post.

Release date : July 16, 2007
    Raiders of the Lost Cellar

Players must avoid running into rats and bats while looking for the cellar's exit to advance to the next level. The gameplay is similar to the video game Ice Climber.
    FURNITURE: Food-themed furniture
    BUDDY
    Toaster buddy - Level 2
    A Slug buddy - Level 3

Release date : August 13, 2007
    Time Flies

Players must avoid various creatures (depending on the level) while using a jetpack to collect alarm clocks.
    FURNITURE: Car-themed furniture
    BUDDY
    Trash Can Man buddy - Level 2
    A Ducks buddy - Level 3

Release date : September 10, 2007
    Micro Medic

Players pilot a miniaturized submarine inside Mr. Herriman while trying to destroy the viruses that are making him sick.
    FURNITURE: farm-themed furniture
    BUDDY
    Mime buddy - Level 2
    Tree buddy - Level 3

Release date : October 15, 2007
    The Haunted House on Horror Hill

Players must avoid ghosts while searching for all the keys to open a door and advance to the next level. The gameplay is similar to the classic video game Lode Runner.
    FURNITURE: Medieval-themed furniture.

NOTE: I WILL KEEP THIS POST UPDATED FROM TIME TO TIME WITH THE INFORMATION ABOUT MINI GAMES, BUDDIES AND FURNITURE.

Leave a comment:

• neon
    replied
    does anyone knows any cheat please tell me i need it badly

please
    Last edited by Mistery; 06-14-2008, 16:37:34. Reason: Edit your post instead of multiple posting

Leave a comment:

Working...
X