Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chit-Chat

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I got it Lilli, twice even, and answered back to it as well And yes I read it...sheesh, now I probably won't be able to go visit Escape, I might risk being arrested if they find out

    Hello Mistery Well, I certainly hope not. But it seems there are no end to the things I can create and duplicate
    Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

    We take care of all your robot needs.
    - If your harddrive crashes?

    Call Backup.
    Or see Upstairs.

    - If you need to get something copied?

    Go see Neko, the copycat.



    Comment


    • Hey... How are you all??
      Whats up??
      A friend is someone who is with you when he rather be somewhere else...

      Comment


      • Hi Theme! How are you?

        Arrest you??? Noooo!!!!



        Hi Bobin. The good neighbor!
        Faily of Kzin

        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Mistery
          @Lilli:
          I want you to post a video of it
          Well, you may not know this as an alien but wishful thinking is very healthy for ya.


          @Bobin
          Hello, Bobin! Nice ta see ya again. How are ya?

          STILL struddling

          sigpic

          PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

          Comment


          • Hi bobin
            You may have to answer some questions to your neighbors when you get home next time
            Working on the next game

            Comment


            • I am fine...Whats with the Neighbour
              A friend is someone who is with you when he rather be somewhere else...

              Comment


              • I MAY HAVE made them angry
                Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

                Comment


                • Hello Adventure, doing pretty good And nah, I probably won't, I don't have fingerprints anyway, so it shouldn't become a problem
                  Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

                  We take care of all your robot needs.
                  - If your harddrive crashes?

                  Call Backup.
                  Or see Upstairs.

                  - If you need to get something copied?

                  Go see Neko, the copycat.



                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by ThemePark
                    Hello Adventure, doing pretty good And nah, I probably won't, I don't have fingerprints anyway, so it shouldn't become a problem
                    Good to hear. And good point btw.


                    @Bobin
                    Read the adventures of GH Planet!

                    @Darknight
                    Who are them?
                    Faily of Kzin

                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by bobin
                      I am fine...Whats with the Neighbour
                      Yeah, Darknight is right. He made them angry:

                      http://gamershood.com/forum/showthre...t=2635&page=15
                      (Post # 150)

                      But you better read the whole story if you have time


                      @Adventure:
                      Them=The neighbors of bobin
                      Working on the next game

                      Comment


                      • Adventure, bobins neighbours
                        Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

                        We take care of all your robot needs.
                        - If your harddrive crashes?

                        Call Backup.
                        Or see Upstairs.

                        - If you need to get something copied?

                        Go see Neko, the copycat.



                        Comment


                        • Sure I will read it..
                          A friend is someone who is with you when he rather be somewhere else...

                          Comment


                          • @ All....the story has just been updated! Not as good as Lilli's but, give me a break, I'm at work!

                            Originally posted by ThemePark
                            I got it Lilli, twice even, and answered back to it as well And yes I read it...sheesh, now I probably won't be able to go visit Escape, I might risk being arrested if they find out

                            Hello Mistery Well, I certainly hope not. But it seems there are no end to the things I can create and duplicate

                            Sir THEME!!!!! *BIIIGGG HUG* You can't be arrested!!! You have to visit Solvang with me!!

                            Comment


                            • LOL! Escape I won't be arrested, don't worry, I'd think of something if it happened And yes, we must visit Solvang

                              And I think what you just wrote with the policeman and talking about GamersHood with the dull people is exactly what's going to happen this Thursday evening in Malmø
                              Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

                              We take care of all your robot needs.
                              - If your harddrive crashes?

                              Call Backup.
                              Or see Upstairs.

                              - If you need to get something copied?

                              Go see Neko, the copycat.



                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by ThemePark
                                LOL! Escape I won't be arrested, don't worry, I'd think of something if it happened And yes, we must visit Solvang

                                And I think what you just wrote with the policeman and talking about GamersHood with the dull people is exactly what's going to happen this Thursday evening in Malm?
                                Ah...good. Think you'll meet Lilli covered in tin foil!? Because, then you'll surely be arrested!! We CAN'T have that.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X