Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chit-Chat

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Mistery
    And what did you do with that "last doctor"?!?
    I put him in Arkham
    Attached Files
    Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
    "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

    Comment


    • or better yet,saved the day,he thought the doctor was a villain so he gave himn a wham baam and sent him to prison.
      If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

      Comment


      • Darknight....our comic relief bat....

        Comment


        • @Mystery
          Is there a change we get some more space for our sig and PM in the future? Just a general question.
          Faily of Kzin

          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by EscapeGirl
            Darknight....our comic relief bat....
            If I can't make fun of myself then I can't make fun
            Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
            "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

            Comment


            • ****,i forgot i have a job to repeat whatever mystery says,i hope that wouldnt be taken of my paycheck...wait a minute,i dont get ny pay,,,,gtta complain to the government or better yet,ill call darkknight,he would save me from this criminal injustice.
              Last edited by OneBun; 10-18-2006, 02:33:04. Reason: profanity not alowed
              If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Darknight
                If I can't make fun of myself then I can't make fun
                Good thing too!

                Lol, Maniac!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Darknight
                  If I can't make fun of myself then I can't make fun
                  Dude,u are the more sensible person if u say that,very few people can do that,me being one of those great people,jk.
                  But yea,u said an awesome thing worth praising.
                  If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Mistery
                    It's so great to have you all around
                    Sorry, my laptop went crazy and I was busy with restarting it, making a scan etc.

                    A special hug for all those who are not doing very well today

                    Mistery, thank you! You da best ALIEN!! Biiig

                    STILL struddling

                    sigpic

                    PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Adventure
                      @Mystery
                      Is there a change we get some more space for our sig and PM in the future? Just a general question.
                      Well, I think that we don't have to exaggerate in our signatures so that they take half of a page. I'm afraid that there would be members who would abuse this possibility.
                      And for the space for PM's. Sometimes I have also thought that it would be great if we had more space for them, but I have no idea if GamersHood can influence it or if it is given by the forum tool that we have. I'll ask him about that
                      Working on the next game

                      Comment


                      • whatever she said ^^^.
                        If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Mistery
                          Escape, I have a soooo bad conscience. I made a fairy cat of Adventure, you have 3 wishes

                          Yeah!!! I am a red haired cat!
                          Faily of Kzin

                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • U know what im thinking....
                            poor cat.
                            If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

                            Comment


                            • @ Darknight...I like your new profile pic.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Mistery
                                Well, I think that we don't have to exaggerate in our signatures so that they take half of a page. I'm afraid that there would be members who would abuse this possibility.
                                And for the space for PM's. Sometimes I have also thought that it would be great if we had more space for them, but I have no idea if GamersHood can influence it or if it is given by the forum tool that we have. I'll ask him about that
                                Thank you Mystery. I would like that very much.
                                And for the sig, I just need al little bit more space, but I think it's good their is a certain maximum, because large signatures can give the forums a really messy overview.


                                @maniac
                                No I don't know what you are thinking?
                                Faily of Kzin

                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X