Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good afternoon Lili! How are you. Do you have plans for today or tonight?

LOL. It seems like Sir Theme has fallen in sleep behind his computer.
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• No no, sorry I was just trying to find something online

Yes, it's getting cold here lili, a few weeks ago it was still pretty warm though, so it's happened quickly. But that's typical for Danish weather, you never quite know how it will turn out
      Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
      - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
      Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Hi all, just doing some moderation quickly and then I go to see my doc, so I will be around only for a short time.
        Nevertheless big hug for you all
        How are you?

Comment

• Hey Mistery! Good to see you.

I am tired. But okay.

@Sir Theme
          Also a good morning hug for you.
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Hi Mistery Doing okay, just tired and still sick. But I'm beginning to feel better at least

Good morning Adventure
            Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
            Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Take some more carrots
              And make some laugh therapy
              Hope you get well soon

@Adventure: I'm tired aswell

Comment

• @Adventure, HI!! Good morning! I don't have a plan for tonight. Just do the same-old -thingy what I do everyday.. How're you today??

@Mistery, Morning Mistery!! You gonna meet your doc. today?? Well then it will be very busy...

@Theme, I thought you fell asleep since you said you'd stayed up all night. Well I don't know exactly how the weather is like in your country, but I can imagine it. Cos I stayed in Colorado state for 10 months. It gonna get cold like 20 below degrees C in your country too??

Comment

• Originally posted by lili
                  @Mistery, Morning Mistery!! You gonna meet your doc. today?? Well then it will be very busy...
                  Well, it's somebody else this time, so I hope she won't give me a doll to talk to it

Comment

• Oh, I don't need laugh therapy, I get plenty of that here Carrots might be a good idea though, don't they contain vitamine C?

No no lili, I often stay up all night, or at least most of the night, that's the backside to having friends all over the world to talk to No, it can become that low, but that's unusual. Usually it will go to 5-10 degrees below zero.

And well, the weather here is really...special. Like tomorrow we'll have a storm. And we've actually had summer like temperatures and weather in the end of September and start of October. Also the weather can sometimes quickly change around here. So it's interesting for sure

Call Backup.
                    Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• @Theme
                      Good to hear you feel already a bit better.

@Mystery
                      Didn't you sleep well last night? And hope your visit by your doc goes well.

@Lili
                      Still tired.
                      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @Adventure: I slept well, but I feel often tired in the morning. Well, let's see how it will continue, she will decide it, she's a senior physician (well I have this from the dictionary, hope it's the right expression). I'm a bit nervous...

Comment

• I hope it will go well for you Mistery Just please remember to use everything you've learned about humanoids to appear as normal as possible, and for Gods sake, don't start talking about Gamershood or inner selfs being inside dolls!

After all, we want you to be in this looney bin, where we know you'll be safe, not one of those looney bins out there in the real world

Call Backup.
                          Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• @Mistery, LOL!! not the doll again!! You're tired coz you had too much excitement yesterday, aren't you?? I just read the smilyes fight.

@Theme, sounds like you have the similar weather as I have inhere. just not get that cold though, probably to 5 below zero at most.

@Adventure, tired?? You've been woring on your story? How's it going?

Comment

• Originally posted by ThemePark
                              I hope it will go well for you Mistery Just please remember to use everything you've learned about humanoids to appear as normal as possible, and for Gods sake, don't start talking about Gamershood or inner selfs being inside dolls!

After all, we want you to be in this looney bin, where we know you'll be safe, not one of those looney bins out there in the real world
                              Okay, I try to act in an acceptable manner

Comment

• lili, well compared to you I feel fortunate to live here I mean, sure our weather changes a lot, but that's only annoying. We never really have any of the dangerous weather or earthquakes or any of that sort, just had 2 hurricanes in the last 10 years

Call Backup.
                                Or see Upstairs.

Comment

Working...
                                X