Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chit-Chat

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Mistery
    Of course data does compute! It's just that explaining it would be computer giberish which you don't understand

    It's rather UPSTAIRS who needs rebooting today
    Yes *has no clue what the dear but crazy alien is talking about* of course upstairs needs to reboot *doesn't dare ta ask how an "upstairs" can be rebooted* Please do not explain the computer thingy cuz you are right, it is a bunch a computer gibberish and this islander has a very tiny ....errr... processor *hopes she used the right phrase*


    @Lili
    You do that, my dear partner in bloom. I'll continue on the new storyline

    STILL struddling

    sigpic

    PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

    Comment


    • @ Mistery....Ah..thank you so much!! I guess it's true....you learn something new everyday!!

      @ Becky...when you return....I LOVED your story!! Everyone writes SO well here at GH!! I felt bad for you and your dilema!! Such a moving story...What's Becky going to do??? Well, Lilli????

      @ Lilli...You are getting more and more logical every day!!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Lilliputt
        Yes *has no clue what the dear but crazy alien is talking about* of course upstairs needs to reboot *doesn't dare ta ask how an "upstairs" can be rebooted* Please do not explain the computer thingy cuz you are right, it is a bunch a computer gibberish and this islander has a very tiny ....errr... processor *hopes she used the right phrase*


        @Lili
        You do that, my dear partner in bloom. I'll continue on the new storyline
        Lilli, if you're serious about not understanding it, then look at my sig
        Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

        We take care of all your robot needs.
        - If your harddrive crashes?

        Call Backup.
        Or see Upstairs.

        - If you need to get something copied?

        Go see Neko, the copycat.



        Comment


        • I'm back (Wow...it was quicker than I thought )
          Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

          Comment


          • Originally posted by EscapeGirl
            @ Lilli...You are getting more and more logical every day!!
            That's called INFLUENTIA UPSTAIRS GAMERSHOODIS
            Working on the next game

            Comment


            • @doglover; yes it was
              @Lilli: hmm yes, you missed that part haha you think 'upstairs' is some computer technology language? no wait, i think you do understand, nvm
              Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

              Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

              Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

              With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

              1

              Comment


              • Yay!!! DOGLOVER IS BACK!!!!! (I seem to be very huggy today!! )

                @ Mistery....Your mathmatics part was SOOOOO funny! Made me ROFL!!! (already!? It's only 10:27 a.m.!!!)

                INFLUENTIA UPSTAIRS GAMERSHOODIS = ROFL !!!!!!

                Comment


                • Well, I have to go shopping, but I'll be back in 20 minutes
                  Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

                  We take care of all your robot needs.
                  - If your harddrive crashes?

                  Call Backup.
                  Or see Upstairs.

                  - If you need to get something copied?

                  Go see Neko, the copycat.



                  Comment


                  • @Escape, Big big big !!!!

                    @Sir Theme, See you later
                    Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by ThemePark
                      Well, I have to go shopping, but I'll be back in 20 minutes
                      Don't start watching a good movie after and forget about us!?!?! Big

                      @ Darknight...I SEE YOU!!!! (You teach me well! )

                      Comment


                      • Bye Upstairs ( still think it's a funny name)
                        Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

                        Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

                        Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

                        With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

                        1

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by ThemePark
                          Well, I have to go shopping, but I'll be back in 20 minutes
                          Don't forget the oil and the anticorrosive
                          I should go aswell, but I go later

                          What? Upstairs went bat comes. Hmmmm.... does that make sense? Yes, in da Looney Bin it does
                          Working on the next game

                          Comment


                          • @ Mistery...SO glad you'll go later, and not now!!! I haven't been here very long..

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by doglover
                              I'm back (Wow...it was quicker than I thought )
                              Have ta give ya another hug cuz I even though you were only missin' for a moment I MISSED YA!

                              @Sir Theme
                              Bye sir Theme! See ya later.

                              STILL struddling

                              sigpic

                              PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Lilliputt
                                Have ta give ya another hug cuz I even though you were only missin' for a moment I MISSED YA!

                                @Sir Theme
                                Bye sir Theme! See ya later.
                                Aww, thanks!!!
                                Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X