Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chit-Chat

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • If we don't pay attention, we will have sat here all through the night.

    Last try from me
    Working on the next game

    Comment


    • Uncle and Aunt mean "give up"??

      And lilli ROFLed with "slowly not pesjs, big," ...

      Comment


      • Aunt is just Alienish for Uncle, and saying Uncle means to give up yes lili

        Wow, it seems like Lilli's evil pinky defeated us
        Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

        We take care of all your robot needs.
        - If your harddrive crashes?

        Call Backup.
        Or see Upstairs.

        - If you need to get something copied?

        Go see Neko, the copycat.



        Comment


        • lilli, my brain is sleeping...

          Comment


          • I take it you want me to post the answer.

            STILL struddling

            sigpic

            PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Lilliputt
              I take it you want me to post the answer.
              Yes
              Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

              We take care of all your robot needs.
              - If your harddrive crashes?

              Call Backup.
              Or see Upstairs.

              - If you need to get something copied?

              Go see Neko, the copycat.



              Comment


              • I could only think of: slowly but certain.. for the first part. So yes please.
                Faily of Kzin

                sigpic

                Comment


                • These were the versions of the Greek sentance I posted:
                  σιγα να μην πεσις, μεγαλε, θα καθισουμε ολι την νυχτα

                  Siga na min pesis, megale, tha kathisoume oli tin nichta

                  Siga=slowly pesis= peuto and is a verb means to fall, megale is a form of megalos= big/grand

                  Careful not to fall, mighty one, we will sit (here) all night

                  In Greek the word ?here? is not needed but as you can see it doesn?t make sense in English. The ?careful not to fall? is a popular Greek expression that kinda means ?take it easy?. Very valuable expression when travelling in that country.

                  STILL struddling

                  sigpic

                  PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Lilliputt
                    I take it you want me to post the answer.
                    Originally posted by ThemePark
                    Yes
                    Please

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Lilliputt
                      These were the versions of the Greek sentance I posted:
                      σιγα να μην πεσις, μεγαλε, θα καθισουμε ολι την νυχτα

                      Siga na min pesis, megale, tha kathisoume oli tin nichta

                      Siga=slowly pesis= peuto and is a verb means to fall, megale is a form of megalos= big/grand

                      Careful not to fall, mighty one, we will sit (here) all night

                      In Greek the word ?here? is not needed but as you can see it doesn?t make sense in English. The ?careful not to fall? is a popular Greek expression that kinda means ?take it easy?. Very valuable expression when travelling in that country.
                      Lol, and I translated the first part into its opposite
                      Working on the next game

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Mistery
                        Lol, and I translated the first part into its opposite
                        Yes, but the second part you did was

                        STILL struddling

                        sigpic

                        PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

                        Comment


                        • Well, that was sure a hard one
                          Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

                          We take care of all your robot needs.
                          - If your harddrive crashes?

                          Call Backup.
                          Or see Upstairs.

                          - If you need to get something copied?

                          Go see Neko, the copycat.



                          Comment


                          • @Lilli
                            Thank you Lilli.

                            @all
                            I am a bit hungry, so I'll be right back.
                            Faily of Kzin

                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Lilliputt
                              In Greek the word “here” is not needed but as you can see it doesn’t make sense in English. The “careful not to fall” is a popular Greek expression that kinda means “take it easy”. Very valuable expression when travelling in that country.
                              Wow, interesting expression!!

                              @all, Well I need now a catching up sleep Have a good day (It's almost morning, right?) And hope to see you soon!!

                              Comment


                              • Yes, it's almost morning here lili, well it is morning actually, depends on when you define it to start Sleep well
                                Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

                                We take care of all your robot needs.
                                - If your harddrive crashes?

                                Call Backup.
                                Or see Upstairs.

                                - If you need to get something copied?

                                Go see Neko, the copycat.



                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X