Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chit-Chat

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • (Me is reading last posts)
    So...lets see...WHO wants me to name my bike Twinkle and WHY do you want me to name my bike Twinkle?!?
    I sware I didn't understand that part...Mystery or Sir Theme, maybe you could explain it to me please
    Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

    Comment


    • @Adventure, ROFL!! He said hello to everybunny

      @Theme, Hi! to you. It's so good that you slept 10 hours

      @doglover I think nobunny can explaine it clearly

      Comment


      • @ Sir Theme...OMG, I know, I can completely relate. How do you feel? I hope you don't have classes today!! I'm just going to pretend to be awake all day and night!! Sorta space out.... (Good thing I'm supposedly a pro at it!!!

        Comment


        • Mistery I already drank some water, thank you And I can relate to how you're feeling OMG

          doglover, yes give me a minute Look at this page

          http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?p=205262
          Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

          We take care of all your robot needs.
          - If your harddrive crashes?

          Call Backup.
          Or see Upstairs.

          - If you need to get something copied?

          Go see Neko, the copycat.



          Comment


          • Originally posted by doglover
            (Me is reading last posts)
            So...lets see...WHO wants me to name my bike Twinkle and WHY do you want me to name my bike Twinkle?!?
            I sware I didn't understand that part...Mystery or Sir Theme, maybe you could explain it to me please
            Best you start reading here:
            http://gamershood.com/forum/showthre...=2070&page=243

            But please note, that we haven't slept for a looooong time and were veeeeeery tiiiired
            *Hides*
            Working on the next game

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ThemePark
              Adventure when I say hello to everybunny I also say hello to you But I am truely impressed at how long you stayed up as well, so sorry for that one
              LOL! I know that I am included with everybunny. And thank you
              And I am sorry.
              Faily of Kzin

              sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ThemePark
                Mistery I already drank some water, thank you And I can relate to how you're feeling OMG

                doglover, yes give me a minute
                1. Good (water)
                2. Yes, OMG (feeling)
                3. Do dogs sell minutes?
                (Oh, you edited it, it looked so funny with just "Doglover, give me a minute." and nothing else.)
                Working on the next game

                Comment


                • Escape I feel pretty good just quite tired My eyes have a lot of...umm...sleep...in them?

                  Lili, yes but 10 hours clearly wasn't enough

                  Mistery 3. ROFL! Now I wanna know, have your hubby been trying to avoid being around you all day? Oh btw, it's advanced intelligence, not just advanced But you're forgiven
                  Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

                  We take care of all your robot needs.
                  - If your harddrive crashes?

                  Call Backup.
                  Or see Upstairs.

                  - If you need to get something copied?

                  Go see Neko, the copycat.



                  Comment


                  • @Mystery
                    Nevermind I am confused again and sleepy...
                    Faily of Kzin

                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • I have to hurry over to the supermarket before they close, but I will be back again in half an hour
                      Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

                      We take care of all your robot needs.
                      - If your harddrive crashes?

                      Call Backup.
                      Or see Upstairs.

                      - If you need to get something copied?

                      Go see Neko, the copycat.



                      Comment


                      • HAHAHA!! Did you guys/girls see Sir Theme's new title!?!?! ROFL!!!!!

                        Comment


                        • @Sir theme
                          Okay, see you later. And please hurry!
                          Faily of Kzin

                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by ThemePark
                            Mistery 3. ROFL! Now I wanna know, have your hubby been trying to avoid being around you all day? Oh btw, it's advanced intelligence, not just advanced But you're forgiven
                            Well, he was pretty worried that I stayed up all night, but then had to go to work. I had to promise him to go to bed early tonight when he came home, and I think I really need it
                            I am sooooo sorry about your title, I did my very best in my condition, but just realised that you have it in your signature I even forgot about that Thanks for forgiving this poor old alien with multiple malfunctions and a huge lack of sleep
                            See you later, get a lot of bread from the supermarket ()
                            Working on the next game

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Mistery
                              1. Good (water)
                              2. Yes, OMG (feeling)
                              3. Do dogs sell minutes?
                              (Oh, you edited it, it looked so funny with just "Doglover, give me a minute." and nothing else.)
                              ROFL
                              So, since I now sell minutes, lets see...5? for each minute...EXPENSIVE?!? No! Very very cheap!!!!

                              About the 3 word story....
                              ...........................ROFL!!!!
                              You girls should stop sleeping so that you could do more stories like that IT'S SOOOOO FUNNY!!!! ROFL!!!
                              I have tears on my eyes for laughing so much ROFL!!!!
                              Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                                HAHAHA!! Did you guys/girls see Sir Theme's new title!?!?! ROFL!!!!!
                                OMG!!! It's really playboy!!

                                And have you noticed we all use this smiley a lot!! I think it's coz we're all tired and easily go into ROFL!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X