Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chit-Chat

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Lilliputt
    You are kiddin' me!!! I am ROFL over here I could post moer but I am afraid he'll tear you away from da computer
    Evil pinky on the loose, I like
    Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

    We take care of all your robot needs.
    - If your harddrive crashes?

    Call Backup.
    Or see Upstairs.

    - If you need to get something copied?

    Go see Neko, the copycat.



    Comment


    • Originally posted by Lilliputt
      You are kiddin' me!!! I am ROFL over here I could post more but I am afraid he'll tear you away from da computer
      I do
      Thought it was funny though

      @Sir Theme:
      I thought you wanted to be a nice vampire, not an evil one
      Working on the next game

      Comment


      • Mistery, what would hubby say if I posted love smilies that are meant for you ta use ta send ta him?

        STILL struddling

        sigpic

        PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

        Comment


        • I just remember that I gonna meet my friend at noon!! I gotta go and have some sleep now!!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Mistery
            I do
            Thought it was funny though

            @Sir Theme:
            I thought you wanted to be a nice vampire, not an evil one
            Yes a nice vampire, but an evil robot at times

            Aww Goodnight then lili
            Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

            We take care of all your robot needs.
            - If your harddrive crashes?

            Call Backup.
            Or see Upstairs.

            - If you need to get something copied?

            Go see Neko, the copycat.



            Comment


            • Originally posted by Lilliputt
              Mistery, what would hubby say if I posted love smilies that are meant for you ta use ta send ta him?
              Well, after gathering enough, he would keep me away from GH Planet and want to chat with me jk

              @lili:
              Bye, sleep well

              @Sir Theme:
              Wow, I never knew that you were an evil robot upstairs!!! OMG, I won't go to the attic anymore!!!
              Working on the next game

              Comment


              • Have good night, then my dear partner in bloom! I will miss you but I will not you


                Originally posted by Mistery
                Well, after gathering enough, he would keep me away from GH Planet and want to chat with me jk
                Thaz sooo funny!!

                STILL struddling

                sigpic

                PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Lilliputt
                  Have good night, then my dear partner in bloom! I will miss you but I will not you
                  I think it's funny that that smiley is called hug

                  Originally posted by Mistery
                  Well, after gathering enough, he would keep me away from GH Planet and want to chat with me jk

                  @lili:
                  Bye, sleep well

                  @Sir Theme:
                  Wow, I never knew that you were an evil robot upstairs!!! OMG, I won't go to the attic anymore!!!
                  Only when I feel like being evil, which isn't too often. But evil things lurk upstairs...
                  Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

                  We take care of all your robot needs.
                  - If your harddrive crashes?

                  Call Backup.
                  Or see Upstairs.

                  - If you need to get something copied?

                  Go see Neko, the copycat.



                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by ThemePark
                    I think it's funny that that smiley is called hug
                    Obviously someone has a very unorthodox idea about what a hug is

                    STILL struddling

                    sigpic

                    PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Lilliputt
                      Obviously someone has a very unorthodox idea about what a hug is
                      Exactly!
                      Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

                      We take care of all your robot needs.
                      - If your harddrive crashes?

                      Call Backup.
                      Or see Upstairs.

                      - If you need to get something copied?

                      Go see Neko, the copycat.



                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by ThemePark
                        I think it's funny that that smiley is called hug

                        Only when I feel like being evil, which isn't too often. But evil things lurk upstairs...
                        1. Yes, actually it's really funny, and I have several times posted the wrong one first, and had to fix it in a hurry

                        2. Then I will ask you first in what state you are before I go to the attic
                        Working on the next game

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by ThemePark
                          Go to Europe and see us all! And Kronborg is famous from Hamlet
                          Sorry I missed this post,
                          I will Hopefully someday soon
                          Originally posted by Lilliputt
                          Have good night, then my dear partner in bloom! I will miss you but I will not you
                          ROFL!! Seems the smiley attacks began again?? Well not but to you, my blossom friend!!

                          Theme and Mistery, also to you!!

                          Well it was playboy being with you tonight Have fun chatting here and good night to you

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Mistery
                            1. Yes, actually it's really funny, and I have several times posted the wrong one first, and had to fix it in a hurry

                            2. Then I will ask you first in what state you are before I go to the attic
                            But if I'm evil I might lie about my state...

                            OMG, I really am becoming like Lilli!

                            lili I hope you will some day It would be nice to meet you And have a playboy night
                            Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

                            We take care of all your robot needs.
                            - If your harddrive crashes?

                            Call Backup.
                            Or see Upstairs.

                            - If you need to get something copied?

                            Go see Neko, the copycat.



                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Mistery
                              1. Yes, actually it's really funny, and I have several times posted the wrong one first, and had to fix it in a hurry

                              2. Then I will ask you first in what state you are before I go to the attic
                              Never worry about that with me cuz I'll just return the favour

                              STILL struddling

                              sigpic

                              PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by ThemePark
                                But if I'm evil I might lie about my state...

                                OMG, I really am becoming like Lilli!
                                Thaz dangerous
                                And advanced intelligence humanoid robot farmer, it is clear that you are like her

                                @lili:
                                Good night and sleep well
                                Working on the next game

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X