Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chit-Chat

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cya Freakshow...come back soon!

    MISTERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I smell alien!!! I KNOW YOU'RE HERE!! hi!!!

    Comment


    • “Well, how should I know?!”, Lilliputt answered annoyed, “I don’t even know how I got into this mess in the first place and Spider Island is not exactly my idea of a fun place ya know”. Darknight did not expect to hear the little Carrot Islanders voice and had no time to consider her answer. He changed the channel and caught sir Theme so he again asked the same question. “Try the Wool Canyon, there should be a colony there somewhere I think”, the robot answered. Darknight made his way fast to the canyon and there it was, an enormous colony with ants all over. “This should be easy”, he thought and grinned a grim smile.


      @Holland
      Bye, dear miss Holland! I'll miss you

      @Freakshow
      A'ready....? Buuuut...oh, well. See ya, Freakshow, bye!

      STILL struddling

      sigpic

      PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

      Comment


      • later dude

        I fell like some one is watching me
        Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
        "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

        Comment


        • Originally posted by EscapeGirl
          Cya Freakshow...come back soon!

          MISTERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I smell alien!!! I KNOW YOU'RE HERE!! hi!!!
          Lol, hi
          I have just come online and needed to follow my urge first: Post mergitis and post deletis

          And now I have to catch up here , but I'll be with you in a short while
          And a special hug to my perfect friend Dark, whom I missed a lot yesterday
          Be right here
          Working on the next game

          Comment


          • (apparently Escape didn't get to stay on his shoulder for this one... )

            Darknight stomped his way over to the colony, and little scared voices could be heard as they scurried out of the way of his heavy boot. The Queen Ant got angry and quickly had her army of ants enter attack mode. Darknight, not realizing how dangerous these ants could be, bent down to scoop some into a batcup. As he did, the ants attacked....

            Meanwhile, Lilli, frustrated that she had been chosen to go to the dreaded Slurp Spider Island, asked, "Well, if I have ta go there, then my partner in bloom is coming, too!" She crossed arms and held her chin up high - a very surprising look for this carefree Carrot Islander...

            (You're up Darknight!! )

            @ Mistery...we'll be here!!

            Comment


            • IS DA MIIIIIIIIISTERY!!! YAY! *Feels extremly happy* Hi, dear alien! Missed ya!

              STILL struddling

              sigpic

              PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

              Comment


              • Hello Escape! and Hi again Darknight I woke up

                Comment


                • Lili!!!! Nice to see you!! Oops...I think I'm kinda writing you into the story!! Back to Slurp Island with your partner in bloom!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                    (apparently Escape didn't get to stay on his shoulder for this one... )

                    Darknight stomped his way over to the colony, and little scared voices could be heard as they scurried out of the way of his heavy boot. The Queen Ant got angry and quickly had her army of ants enter attack mode. Darknight, not realizing how dangerous these ants could be, bent down to scoop some into a batcup. As he did, the ants attacked....

                    Meanwhile, Lilli, frustrated that she had been chosen to go to the dreaded Slurp Spider Island, asked, "Well, if I have ta go there, then my partner in bloom is coming, too!" She crossed arms and held her chin up high - a very surprising look for this carefree Carrot Islander...

                    (You're up Darknight!! )

                    @ Mistery...we'll be here!!

                    Pfffffffffffft


                    @Lili
                    My partner in bloooooom!! HI! I'm so happy.

                    STILL struddling

                    sigpic

                    PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

                    Comment


                    • @Escape, Yes I just read that. Do I have ta row the boot again???
                      BTW, I found a really easy riddle game that was introduced in japanese site today. I could solve all 23 levels within 30 mins. so it might too easy, but do you wanna try sometime?

                      @lilli, HI!! I just took my nap in the midnight I'm happy too to see you again!!

                      Comment


                      • (Miss Holland said I went alone and that your going to find Lilli)

                        As the two Lillies reached the Sea of Knowledge they decided there plan of attack. lili said that her boot was over by the dock and that they should take that to cross the sea. Lilli said that her Dragon would take them. Scared of highs lili asked Lilli to please take the boot. "Why" said Lilli "Its to slow" "i'm Scared of highs." Cried lili. "Ok I have an Idea" said Lilli. She quickly tied a lace from the boot to the toenail of her dragon. "Get In" said Lilli.
                        Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                        "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Darknight
                          (Miss Holland said I went alone and that your going to find Lilli)

                          As the two Lillies reached the Sea of Knowledge they decided there plan of attack. lili said that her boot was over by the dock and that they should take that to cross the sea. Lilli said that her Dragon would take them. Scared of highs lili asked Lilli to please take the boot. "Why" said Lilli "Its to slow" "i'm Scared of highs." Cried lili. "Ok I have an Idea" said Lilli. She quickly tied a lace from the boot to the toenail of her dragon. "Get In" said Lilli.
                          ROFL!!! I can picture that!!

                          @ Lilli....sure!! It's in English??? I'm hoping!! PM me the link!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                            ROFL!!! I can picture that!!

                            @ Lilli....sure!! It's in English??? I'm hoping!! PM me the link!
                            You want me to PM you a link? Try with LILI, she might know...

                            STILL struddling

                            sigpic

                            PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

                            Comment


                            • @Darknight, ROFL!! I'm feeling great now I could be in my boot again!

                              @Escape, Yes it's in English of course!! I'll PM you

                              @lilli, ROFL!! HAPPY VONFUSION WEEK!!

                              Comment


                              • @ Lilli....*Escape throws tomato at boss* He's distracting me from my Gamershooding....sorry!

                                @ LILI ...THANK YOU!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X