Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chit-Chat

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Mistery
    Of course not, the grandma's would get crazy about me telling my logical things
    OMG, I already imagine the next story, when Mystery goes to try BINGO
    Mistery talking to the bluehaired lady next to her:

    "You see, I have been running a statistical probability analysis on the numbers that have come up so far and it clearly shows that B 8 will be the next number to come up"

    Bluehaired lady says:

    "Well, I've used my Eenie Meenie Miney Mo method and that says that I 20 will be the next number "

    The knight sitting across the table says:

    "I will never understand humanoids...or aliens for that matter *shakes head* Oh...my head needs oil"
    Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

    We take care of all your robot needs.
    - If your harddrive crashes?

    Call Backup.
    Or see Upstairs.

    - If you need to get something copied?

    Go see Neko, the copycat.



    Comment


    • Originally posted by ThemePark
      Mistery talking to the bluehaired lady next to her:

      "You see, I have been running a statistical probability analysis on the numbers that have come up so far and it clearly shows that B 8 will be the next number to come up"

      Bluehaired lady says:

      "Well, I've used my Eenie Meenie Miney Mo method and that says that I 20 will be the next number "

      The knight sitting across the table says:

      "I will never understand humanoids...or aliens for that matter *shakes head* Oh...I need oil"

      ROFL!! Got inspired, huh?

      STILL struddling

      sigpic

      PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

      Comment


      • Well yes, I'm used to Bingo bickerings

        The butterfly, the dog, the horse and the lili all at once say: "How the heck are we supposed to play this stupid game? We can't place the tokens! "
        Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

        We take care of all your robot needs.
        - If your harddrive crashes?

        Call Backup.
        Or see Upstairs.

        - If you need to get something copied?

        Go see Neko, the copycat.



        Comment


        • Originally posted by ThemePark
          Mistery talking to the bluehaired lady next to her:

          "You see, I have been running a statistical probability analysis on the numbers that have come up so far and it clearly shows that B 8 will be the next number to come up"

          Bluehaired lady says:

          "Well, I've used my Eenie Meenie Miney Mo method and that says that I 20 will be the next number "

          The knight sitting across the table says:

          "I will never understand humanoids...or aliens for that matter *shakes head* Oh...my head needs oil"
          OMG, that sounds veeeeeery funny, we and the old ladies
          And OneBun, the pink bunny sitting there and taking notes
          Working on the next game

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Mistery
            OMG, that sounds veeeeeery funny, we and the old ladies
            And OneBun, the pink bunny sitting there and taking notes
            And then OneBun "borrows" da bingo numbers from da tombola... All da ladies become VONFUSED!!

            STILL struddling

            sigpic

            PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Mistery
              OMG, that sounds veeeeeery funny, we and the old ladies
              And OneBun, the pink bunny sitting there and taking notes
              GH goes Bingoing

              And I hope you're aware who the bluehaired lady is supposed to be

              Originally posted by Lilliputt
              And then OneBun "borrows" da bingo numbers from da tombola...
              ROFL!

              Announcer: "And the next number is...wait a minute...there are no more numbers left...but we've only announced 60 numbers. Alright, who's the wise bun who bunnapped the numbers? "

              The robot/knight sitting with 15.000 plates in front of him says: "Woohoo! Let's start playing! *arms move around like crazy*"
              Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

              We take care of all your robot needs.
              - If your harddrive crashes?

              Call Backup.
              Or see Upstairs.

              - If you need to get something copied?

              Go see Neko, the copycat.



              Comment


              • Originally posted by ThemePark
                GH goes Bingoing

                And I hope you're aware who the bluehaired lady is supposed to be
                Huh? Who?

                Originally posted by ThemePark
                ROFL!

                Announcer: "And the next number is...wait a minute...there are no more numbers left...but we've only announced 60 numbers. Alright, who's the wise bun who bunnapped the numbers? "
                The robot/knight sitting with 15.000 plates in front of him says: "Woohoo! Let's start playing! *arms move around like crazy*"
                ROFL!

                STILL struddling

                sigpic

                PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

                Comment


                • OMG, this is a story

                  I am very sorry, but I have already to switch on my TRIPLE SPEED MODE.
                  See you later I hope, huge
                  And thanks for the ROFL shower
                  Working on the next game

                  Comment


                  • Freakshow storms inside the building with a whole team of FBI agents: "Alright, everybody freeze, there will be no more illegal gambling here!

                    Umm...guys...do you think we might've taken a wrong turn at the mall?"

                    Goodbye Mistery

                    Escape: "BINGO! I've won! "
                    Announcer: "Congratulations, your prize is a life's supply of carrot rum"
                    Escape: ""

                    5 seconds later...

                    Escape: *lies on the floor* "Hiccup!"
                    Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

                    We take care of all your robot needs.
                    - If your harddrive crashes?

                    Call Backup.
                    Or see Upstairs.

                    - If you need to get something copied?

                    Go see Neko, the copycat.



                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Mistery
                      OMG, this is a story

                      I am very sorry, but I have already to switch on my TRIPLE SPEED MODE.
                      See you later I hope, huge
                      And thanks for the ROFL shower

                      I'l miss very much as always, my dear alien. Have a good day to ya and hope ta see ya soon. Oh, and thank you for makin' me ROFL!


                      @Sir Theme
                      I'm sorry, but I am droppin' over here and got tons ta do. Gotta go. I'll see ya later I hope.

                      STILL struddling

                      sigpic

                      PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

                      Comment


                      • Alright, goodbye Lilli

                        This Bingo Hall sure got empty all of a sudden
                        Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

                        We take care of all your robot needs.
                        - If your harddrive crashes?

                        Call Backup.
                        Or see Upstairs.

                        - If you need to get something copied?

                        Go see Neko, the copycat.



                        Comment


                        • Heeey everyone

                          OMG that bingo-story iz soooooo funnyy!!! ROFL ROFL We should make a real stoy 'bout that!

                          Mistery: YAY Bingo!
                          Bluehaired lady: She cheated!
                          Mistery: No I didn't! You're just jealous of my method
                          Bluehaired lady: NO! My Eeny-Meeny-Minie-Mo-Method has always worked
                          Announcer: Ladies, ladies, calm down *Thinks: I have never had such difficult 70-year-old ladies*

                          Dog to horses: Can I ride you
                          Horse to dog: No, you should take my bike
                          Someone: A dog riding a horse, a horse riding a bike? *Faints*
                          Last edited by Hollandgirl; 11-06-2006, 14:26:25.
                          Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

                          Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

                          Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

                          With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

                          1

                          Comment


                          • BINGO!!! *I think*

                            Hey Miss Holland!! Hoe gaat het?
                            Faily of Kzin

                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Heey Adventure !!
                              Met mij is t goed Met jou ook? **

                              Ya know, the funny thing is that you have words that i don't understand and i have words you don't understand! Like you say: 'Ik ben om 8 uur aangereden' That sounds very sad to me And I say: 'Doe het raam eens los' That sounds like I don't like the window
                              Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

                              Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

                              Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

                              With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

                              1

                              Comment


                              • Doe het raam eens los?? Is that Twents? You mean: Doe het raam even open! And if I had a driver license I could say: Ik ben om 20.00 uur aangereden. Sounds something like: time of decease 20.00 hour, lol.

                                I also love the expression: Leggen i.p.v. liggen. Ik ga even leggen, lol.
                                Faily of Kzin

                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X