Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chit-Chat

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Lilliputt
    Uuuhm, ya know, I think I made a boo-boo "Triplus Dimensionalis Alienosa" might be kinda wrong ta call a disease. Maybe rather the desired result...uh...I dunno *Whishes miss Holland da doctor was here*
    No, these are not diseases, just different states (aside from "rebooted")

    But well, I could ask my doc about that

    Mystery: Doc, I have a question.
    Doctor: Yes, please?
    Mystery: Is it a disease to be 2 dimensional? Or 3 dimensional? Or 4 dimensional?
    Doctor: Why, how do you feel right now?
    Mystery: Right now, I'm 3 dimensional, but if I get a huge hug, I feel 2 dimensional, too many carrots increase my dimensionality and eating brain reduces my dimensionality.
    Doctor: .....

    Comment


    • hi..
      the only green fox
      hammer and crystal
      specialist

      of the
      LOONEY BIN

      Wii came Wii conkerd
      1 year at Games-Hood

      R.I.P
      cloud
      the rat

      hi Cid
      the rat

      Comment


      • Pffffft, nothing to thank for lili, you know that

        Hmmm...eating and drinking something actually did help on my headache
        Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

        We take care of all your robot needs.
        - If your harddrive crashes?

        Call Backup.
        Or see Upstairs.

        - If you need to get something copied?

        Go see Neko, the copycat.



        Comment


        • Hey hyper

          Adventure Jameson Whiskey is an Irish Whiskey I don't think that its a blend.
          From what I know Blends are mostly from The Us and Canada
          Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
          "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

          Comment


          • hi im playing the lego game right now
            the only green fox
            hammer and crystal
            specialist

            of the
            LOONEY BIN

            Wii came Wii conkerd
            1 year at Games-Hood

            R.I.P
            cloud
            the rat

            hi Cid
            the rat

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Mistery
              Any perfect suggestions from my Perfect Friend today?
              Take to LOL's and call in the Morning (I'm still working on the ROFL's)




              Test Two : Mix R with O and A pinch of F and 2 cups of L *shakes test tube and pours out* FLOR ? Back to the drawing board
              Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
              "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

              Comment


              • @Dark
                Okay, thanks.

                @All
                I am going to eat something. I am starving. See you all hopefully later.
                Faily of Kzin

                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Mistery
                  No, these are not diseases, just different states (aside from "rebooted")

                  But well, I could ask my doc about that

                  Mystery: Doc, I have a question.
                  Doctor: Yes, please?
                  Mystery: Is it a disease to be 2 dimensional? Or 3 dimensional? Or 4 dimensional?
                  Doctor: Why, how do you feel right now?
                  Mystery: Right now, I'm 3 dimensional, but if I get a huge hug, I feel 2 dimensional, too many carrots increase my dimensionality and eating brain reduces my dimensionality.
                  Doctor: .....
                  Doctor:....so do I sometimes. It is called "dimensions of the mind". You should try and talk to your inner self about it. ( )
                  Last edited by Lilliputt; 11-13-2006, 21:20:18.

                  STILL struddling

                  sigpic

                  PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Darknight
                    Take to LOL's and call in the Morning (I'm still working on the ROFL's)




                    Test Two : Mix R with O and A pinch of F and 2 cups of L *shakes test tube and pours out* FLOR ? Back to the drawing board

                    LOL!!

                    EDIT: Bye Adventure...come back soon!!

                    Comment


                    • Cya later starving
                      Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                      "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Darknight
                        Take to LOL's and call in the Morning (I'm still working on the ROFL's)




                        Test Two : Mix R with O and A pinch of F and 2 cups of L *shakes test tube and pours out* FLOR ? Back to the drawing board
                        FLOR?!?
                        Then ROFL means Roll on the flor laughing???

                        I try to download this one here


                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Mistery
                          FLOR?!?
                          Then ROFL means Roll on the flor laughing???

                          I try to download this one here

                          So maybe I should try two O's ?
                          Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                          "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Darknight
                            So maybe I should try two O's ?
                            Maybe, you could at least do an experiment with it. Rolling on flowers (=flor) in not a very good idea on GH Planet

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Mistery
                              FLOR?!?
                              Then ROFL means Roll on the flor laughing???

                              I try to download this one here

                              ROFL!! I wanna download this!!

                              Adventure, See ya soon!!

                              Originally posted by Mistery
                              Maybe, you could at least do an experiment with it. Rolling on flowers (=flor) in not a very good idea on GH Planet
                              Lilli and me gonna be squished if sumbunny flor!!

                              Comment


                              • Here is a download link

                                http://home.planet.nl/~muije000/Humo...ing_humour.gif

                                STILL struddling

                                sigpic

                                PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X