Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chit-Chat

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • -starts singing again -
    Buy it, Use it, Break it, Fix it, Crash it, Change it, Melt, Upgrade it,
    Charge it, Pawn it, Zoom it, Press it, Snap it, Work it,
    Quick, Erase it, Write it, Get it,
    Paste it, Save it, Load it, Check it,
    Quick, Rewrite it, Mark it, Play it,
    Burn it, Rip it, Drag and Drop it, Zip,
    Unzip it, Lock it, Fill it, Curl it,
    Find it, View it, Curl and Jam and Lock it,
    Surf and Scroll it, Those that click it,
    Gross and Crack and Twitch update it, Name it, Read it, Tune it, Print it, Scan it, Send it, Fax, Rename it,
    Touch it, bring it, obey it, watch it, turn it, leave it, stop - format it.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Darknight
      *starts ta move everything I own in to Lilli's hut on carrot Island* Well If I'm Married and have a kid now, I need to Live here. The family must stay together. Being a Hero don't pay much ya know. *goes to get all of Escapes stuff*
      ROFL! ROFL! ROFL! He's REALLY taking it seriously! God I love this

      Originally posted by RiKU
      -starts singing again -
      Buy it, Use it, Break it, Fix it, Crash it, Change it, Melt, Upgrade it,
      Charge it, Pawn it, Zoom it, Press it, Snap it, Work it,
      Quick, Erase it, Write it, Get it,
      Paste it, Save it, Load it, Check it,
      Quick, Rewrite it, Mark it, Play it,
      Burn it, Rip it, Drag and Drop it, Zip,
      Unzip it, Lock it, Fill it, Curl it,
      Find it, View it, Curl and Jam and Lock it,
      Surf and Scroll it, Those that click it,
      Gross and Crack and Twitch update it, Name it, Read it, Tune it, Print it, Scan it, Send it, Fax, Rename it,
      Touch it, bring it, obey it, watch it, turn it, leave it, stop - format it.
      ROFL! Where the heck is that song from?
      Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

      We take care of all your robot needs.
      - If your harddrive crashes?

      Call Backup.
      Or see Upstairs.

      - If you need to get something copied?

      Go see Neko, the copycat.



      Comment


      • Yes, dear son-in-law, and husbun! Heroes are supposed to move fast, right? And what a beautiful wedding it was . Ta think it only took ya four weeks ta decide! I am surprised myself, ya know ()


        EDIT: WEEEEEEEEEEEELCOME TO CARROT ISLAND!!! YAY*Starts ta dance *

        STILL struddling

        sigpic

        PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ThemePark
          I think, everybunny is afraid of posting, worried about the consequences it seems to have here

          Ummm...does that mean you and I are alone? *hides under the table, far away from lili*
          Bahhh, you forget I'm outside now, you silly brother?

          Zox, *has a megaphone in her hand* HI!! HOW'RE YOU NOW??

          Comment


          • lili, yes but with Lilli around, you never know just how close you need to be to make babies I'm certainly not secure with her around
            Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

            We take care of all your robot needs.
            - If your harddrive crashes?

            Call Backup.
            Or see Upstairs.

            - If you need to get something copied?

            Go see Neko, the copycat.



            Comment


            • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRKkGMtYal0

              Called Technologic...
              Good song

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Darknight
                *starts ta move everything I own in to Lilli's hut on carrot Island* Well If I'm Married and have a kid now, I need to Live here. The family must stay together. Being a Hero don't pay much ya know. *goes to get all of Escapes stuff*

                Congrats, Darknight and Escape!!

                (Now I lost a guy I can .... )

                Theme, ROFL!!! It's really dangerous!!!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by lili

                  Congrats, Darknight and Escape!!

                  (Now I lost a guy I can .... )

                  Awww, poor sister I guess, there's only fred left now
                  Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

                  We take care of all your robot needs.
                  - If your harddrive crashes?

                  Call Backup.
                  Or see Upstairs.

                  - If you need to get something copied?

                  Go see Neko, the copycat.



                  Comment


                  • wha-? darknight is married to who?

                    TECNOLOGIC!!!!!! love that song!!!!!

                    With bob.
                    I am an elite member of
                    GFARDTO
                    And supporter of its subunit UPMGPC

                    I'm loony, I'm in a bin, I'm in the loonybin!

                    My swords
                    deviantART

                    My deviant(my art)
                    Gets updated regularly, remember to stop by and see my art.

                    Comment


                    • God, i love this song for some stupid reason. The music video kinda scares me. o.O

                      Comment


                      • I like the lyrics, but the music....naah
                        Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

                        We take care of all your robot needs.
                        - If your harddrive crashes?

                        Call Backup.
                        Or see Upstairs.

                        - If you need to get something copied?

                        Go see Neko, the copycat.



                        Comment


                        • Hey, you're Vault, right? Don't think we ever met before. Nice to meet ya


                          Erh, hi guys! Long time no see

                          SnoedaIva is my GHFGNP Ik mis jou

                          *Crash* is the name of my cpu

                          Divorcee of Hitman, and the #1 GH-night owl

                          Insecurity is my worst enemy

                          Comment


                          • I like em both. the video is awful though...

                            Yeah, I'm Vault. Nice to meet you!

                            Comment


                            • I like the robot child, totally creepy, actually that's Robert my son, in the early making
                              Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

                              We take care of all your robot needs.
                              - If your harddrive crashes?

                              Call Backup.
                              Or see Upstairs.

                              - If you need to get something copied?

                              Go see Neko, the copycat.



                              Comment


                              • Actually it's the Chuckie doll frame from that horror movie..
                                it's jsut stripped down to the bare mechanics in the video o.O

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X