Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chit-Chat

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Mistery
    @Lilli
    Happy you like the Darknight Story
    Umm... vacation to get in touch with my male side?

    @Fred
    Hi
    What kind of game have you thought of?

    @Mistery
    As an alien you may not know the difference between liking and loving. See, I don't like da story, I LOVE da story. Now da diffenece is like a smile and a . Does that makes sense according to your data base, dear alien?

    Yes, da vacation is very suitable for male side issues

    @Fred
    Hiya! Good ta see ya

    @Escape
    Weeeell, see I dunno. Somebunny has no trust in my maternal instincts


    @Becky
    *Goes over to da Becky* I WANNA HUUUG!!

    STILL struddling

    sigpic

    PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

    Comment


    • @Becky, I have been meaning to tell you, I have never been able to start your Door game. I cant get to the first clue.
      I'd rather be an optimist who's a little bit crazy than a pessimist who's right.

      I have found eternal life. Embrace it.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by fredskywalker
        The game I'm thinking was very popular here. We would play it around camp fires or any other friends gathering. The speaker would tell 3 personnal tales, 1 false, 2 true. By asking questions we had to find out wich one was false.
        Sounds good.
        My spontaneous questions:
        • Do they have to be yes/no questions?
        • Is the number of questions limited or not?
        • Is the player who guessed right the next one to post?
        • What happens if somebody gives a wrong guess? (Otherwise players could just give their guesses and at latest the 3rd one would be right)
        Working on the next game

        Comment


        • hiya hiya hiya!!!
          Once a pirate...

          Related to the Loonie Crew!!!
          I am an elite member of GFARDTO

          And supporter of its subunit UPMGPC
          Also the referee of GH Looney Bin!!!
          1

          Comment


          • *Wonders if da Mistery noticed my last post* Me is gettin' vonfused around here...


            @Murph
            Hiiiii, dear sister! HUGE Good ta see ya

            STILL struddling

            sigpic

            PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

            Comment


            • Hey auntie Murph!!! How are you?

              @Mom, I think she did and she's probably just thinking if she should answer or not...ROFL
              Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Mistery
                Sounds good.
                My spontaneous questions:
                • Do they have to be yes/no questions?
                • Is the number of questions limited or not?
                • Is the player who guessed right the next one to post?
                • What happens if somebody gives a wrong guess? (Otherwise players could just give their guesses and at latest the 3rd one would be right)

                They could be any questions in order to find a flaw in the lie.

                The number of questions would have to be limited. 1 per story. So each person would ask 3 quetions.

                Thats the problem. If many people are playing, there could be more than 1 who guesses corectly. Maybe something like, after 5 people have ask their questions, everybody can make a guess. After 5 people have guess, we find out the answer.
                I'd rather be an optimist who's a little bit crazy than a pessimist who's right.

                I have found eternal life. Embrace it.

                Comment


                • im good how is my favorite doggie niece???
                  and my dear sister!!!
                  Once a pirate...

                  Related to the Loonie Crew!!!
                  I am an elite member of GFARDTO

                  And supporter of its subunit UPMGPC
                  Also the referee of GH Looney Bin!!!
                  1

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by doglover
                    Hey auntie Murph!!! How are you?

                    @Mom, I think she did and she's probably just thinking if she should answer or not...ROFL

                    *Thinks "my daughter understands me" and feels proud* You are probably right!

                    @Murph
                    How's it goin' dear sis? *Hugs back and feels very happy da sis is here* Oh, and before I forget can ya take a look at "translate this" thread cuz I don't think Charmed has posted and I am da only one who posted as far as I know...

                    STILL struddling

                    sigpic

                    PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by fredskywalker
                      @Becky, I have been meaning to tell you, I have never been able to start your Door game. I cant get to the first clue.

                      The First Door eh It's not my game It's created by "The First Door" and he has got an account on GamersHood as well. But if you really want to start this quest I can help you
                      Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                      tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.




                      "We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                      we grow old because we stop playing games"
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by fredskywalker
                        They could be any questions in order to find a flaw in the lie.

                        The number of questions would have to be limited. 1 per story. So each person would ask 3 quetions.

                        Thats the problem. If many people are playing, there could be more than 1 who guesses corectly. Maybe something like, after 5 people have ask their questions, everybody can make a guess. After 5 people have guess, we find out the answer.
                        Hmmm... And what are your ideas on how to find out the answer? I mean 5 people ask, 5 people guess, and then? A long discussion until everybody agrees on one answer?

                        @Lilli
                        I have read your post
                        I'm HAPPY that you LOVE the story

                        @Murph
                        Hi, nice to see you
                        Working on the next game

                        Comment


                        • im over reading the dark challenge...its really starting to get good...im just passed the clone...lol alienish lol
                          Once a pirate...

                          Related to the Loonie Crew!!!
                          I am an elite member of GFARDTO

                          And supporter of its subunit UPMGPC
                          Also the referee of GH Looney Bin!!!
                          1

                          Comment


                          • Thanks Murph
                            Yes, Mystery writes of course alienish stories
                            Working on the next game

                            Comment


                            • @Murph, me's okay
                              Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

                              Comment


                              • Thats the part I cant really figure out. Its an individual game. After 5 guesses, we just find out who was right and who was not. Theres no real winner here. The point is just to know more about people. If there was only one who guesses right, then that person goes ahead next. If not, if someone wants to do it, then go, or if someone has done it many times can skip. Or we do a mud fight.

                                Ok friends, gotta go eat something. Ketchup later.
                                Last edited by Mistery; 12-08-2006, 22:28:27.
                                I'd rather be an optimist who's a little bit crazy than a pessimist who's right.

                                I have found eternal life. Embrace it.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X