Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chit-Chat

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Adventure
    Ahhh Thank you Mystery, I hope the info helped to make the problem more clear. I will check it later. See you around.
    I need to do some research on that problem, for which I don't have time right now. Hope to give you ideas within the next two days.
    Working on the next game

    Comment


    • @Mistery
      All started on 515.

      STILL struddling

      sigpic

      PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

      Comment


      • mistery not me!! im 21

        I tought that becky is
        2 QL 4 CKL

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Lilliputt
          All we gotta do now is find somebody to you, Adventure.
          Me?
          Prepare yourself Adventure

          I think I'm one of the older members on GamersHood, although I have read that LenLen is even some older than I am, I was surprised about it....
          Working on the next game

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Mistery
            I need to do some research on that problem, for which I don't have time right now. Hope to give you ideas within the next two days.
            Thank you again Mistery!

            Edit: Oops didn't read the last sense right. I thought you asked me for more for some information. Sorry about that. Fixed it.

            @Doglover: LOL
            Last edited by Adventure; 09-03-2006, 20:40:25.
            Faily of Kzin

            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Lilliputt
              I'm an art historian...
              Art historian? I would have never guessed that I think. Cool
              Working on the next game

              Comment


              • Originally posted by CikleT
                mistery not me!! im 21

                I tought that becky is
                Ah, o.k. young lady
                I think that Adventure called me like that one day and I found it funny because she is much younger,lol
                Working on the next game

                Comment


                • How old are you, Lilliputt?
                  Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Mistery
                    Me?
                    Prepare yourself Adventure

                    I think I'm one of the older members on GamersHood, although I have read that LenLen is even some older than I am, I was surprised about it....
                    I dunno what ya mean. Anyway, if you ever wanna give Freakshow a fright, here is a hint: mention your age...

                    EDIT: Yes, I research art. It's loads of fun.

                    STILL struddling

                    sigpic

                    PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Mistery
                      Ah, o.k. young lady
                      I think that Adventure called me like that one day and I found it funny because she is much younger,lol

                      lolz

                      our new topic is 'age'
                      2 QL 4 CKL

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Lilliputt
                        I dunno what ya mean. Anyway, if you ever wanna give Freakshow a fright, here is a hint: mention your age...
                        @Freakshow: 35 and by the end of this year 36
                        *Freakshow faints*
                        Working on the next game

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Mistery
                          Ah, o.k. young lady
                          I think that Adventure called me like that one day and I found it funny because she is much younger,lol
                          I did that? Well it sounds like me, hehe.
                          Faily of Kzin

                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Adventure how does it feel to be 25
                            Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                            tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.




                            "We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                            we grow old because we stop playing games"
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Adventure
                              I did that? Well it sounds like me, hehe.
                              Not sure anymore if it was you or redfragglebiker, but it was funny
                              Working on the next game

                              Comment


                              • when this forum opened? I wonder it
                                2 QL 4 CKL

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X