Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chit-Chat

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Lilliputt
    *cough, cough* .... hrrrm... *thinks that it feels familiar* ...you don't say?

    Da elfish dance.... ROFL!! Sooooo funny!!


    @Mistery
    You know, we are in agreement AGAIN!! OMB! What am I gonna doooo? OneBun HELP, I'm turnin' ALIEEEEN!! AAAAARGH!!
    LOL now that is very Misterious!
    Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
    Looney GHer!

    Comment


    • Yes, it's the misterious virus

      Comment


      • What Misterious virus??? AAAAAARGH!! Help, help...get it off me...get it off me *Runs around like Crazy*

        STILL struddling

        sigpic

        PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

        Comment


        • Like Crazy? Are you turning ALIEN and Crazy????

          It is spreading through the air

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Lilliputt
            *Runs around like Crazy*
            like a squirrel?


            me vonfused?
            Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
            Looney GHer!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Mistery
              Like Crazy? Are you turning ALIEN and Crazy????

              It is spreading through the air
              *Thinks da alien is makin' fun of a poor little islander who is turning into.... well something HORRIBLY LOGICAL * You don't like me any more
              ( )


              @OneBun
              I dunno.... a squirrel? It does seem kinda crazy... riiight?

              STILL struddling

              sigpic

              PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Lilliputt
                *Thinks da alien is makin' fun of a poor little islander who is turning into.... well something HORRIBLY LOGICAL * You don't like me any more
                It is not logical to make fun of anybunny

                Well, to get rid of the virus:

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Mistery
                  It is not logical to make fun of anybunny

                  Well, to get rid of the virus:
                  OneBun says in muffled voice: "hmmm.... thier more slimy on the inside than the outside... Who knew?" *writes this bit of new info in her notebook*
                  Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
                  Looney GHer!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Mistery
                    It is not logical to make fun of anybunny

                    Well, to get rid of the virus:
                    Well, I actually COULD do that, remember? Problem is, serpents are not so scary to this little Carrot Islander. You really should try and ask Tom if he can think of another solution


                    @OneBun
                    ROOOOOOFL!!

                    STILL struddling

                    sigpic

                    PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

                    Comment


                    • Lilli, okay I tell him next time I see him

                      Anybunny an idea what exactly pc's eat? Chips?

                      Comment


                      • Careful it bytes.... ...so my answer would be anything in a zip!
                        Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
                        Looney GHer!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Mistery
                          Lilli, okay I tell him next time I see him

                          Anybunny an idea what exactly pc's eat? Chips?
                          I have no idea... I have sometimes thought that my computer tries ta EAT it's own memory ...


                          @OneBun
                          Ok, I will be careful

                          STILL struddling

                          sigpic

                          PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by OneBun
                            Careful it bytes....

                            Yeah, that's why I wanted to know, because mine started to byte, and I don't know what to give

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Mistery

                              Yeah, that's why I wanted to know, because mine started to byte, and I don't know what to give
                              give it a boot ...ermmm I mean a reboot? I'm sorry to hear that
                              Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
                              Looney GHer!

                              Comment


                              • *Gives pc a boot boat without living content, pc still bytes. Gives carrots and chips, it still continues. Tries it with oil, but it doesn't stop*


                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X