Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chit-Chat

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by melody
    *is ignored*

    sooo... mistery... get my pm?

    @everyone else: how are you lot?
    hi wat
    the only green fox
    hammer and crystal
    specialist

    of the
    LOONEY BIN

    Wii came Wii conkerd
    1 year at Games-Hood

    R.I.P
    cloud
    the rat

    hi Cid
    the rat

    Comment


    • Originally posted by melody
      *is ignored*

      sooo... mistery... get my pm?

      @everyone else: how are you lot?
      Sorry Melody, I got it along with some other PMs and was in a hurry. And since I have no idea (if I remember well I stopped at an earlier level), I missed to answer
      Working on the next game

      Comment


      • Hello?

        Comment


        • Hi kikki_243!
          Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
          Looney GHer!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by melody
            *is ignored*
            Who do you mean?

            @ Kikki: Hello!
            Faily of Kzin

            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Mistery
              Sorry Melody, I got it along with some other PMs and was in a hurry. And since I have no idea (if I remember well I stopped at an earlier level), I missed to answer
              damneth... alright...

              *goes crazy, sits down, goes crazy again.... starts a different riddle...*
              Randomosity is a virtue, patience is a shoe!!
              quoted from...well...me

              If you're stuck at a riddle.. don't pm me!..chances are.. I'll have absolutely no clue
              ..

              Comment


              • hi kikki whats up
                2 QL 4 CKL

                Comment


                • What's up?
                  Nothing. Exept my eyes getting worseand worse from staring at this screen.

                  Comment


                  • i have a new fox
                    the only green fox
                    hammer and crystal
                    specialist

                    of the
                    LOONEY BIN

                    Wii came Wii conkerd
                    1 year at Games-Hood

                    R.I.P
                    cloud
                    the rat

                    hi Cid
                    the rat

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by hypermecaflame
                      i have a new fox
                      cul! I like!
                      Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
                      Looney GHer!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by kikki_243
                        What's up?
                        Nothing. Exept my eyes getting worseand worse from staring at this screen.
                        take a little break.. maybe It work
                        2 QL 4 CKL

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by hypermecaflame
                          i have a new fox
                          You are still preparing for freakshow I see.
                          Faily of Kzin

                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • No, my eyes aren't really that bad. But I do take breaks.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by OneBun
                              cul! I like!
                              how did u get ur pic animated
                              the only green fox
                              hammer and crystal
                              specialist

                              of the
                              LOONEY BIN

                              Wii came Wii conkerd
                              1 year at Games-Hood

                              R.I.P
                              cloud
                              the rat

                              hi Cid
                              the rat

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by kikki_243
                                No, my eyes aren't really that bad. But I do take breaks.
                                Don't hold them too near to the screen
                                Working on the next game

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X