Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chit-Chat

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • OK EscapeGirl. Please don't get busted!

    See you later then!
    Faily of Kzin

    sigpic

    Comment


    • gtg!! see you guys tomorrow!
      Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

      Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

      Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

      With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

      1

      Comment


      • Originally posted by doglover
        I'll tell you why. You seemed to be drugging yourself, then me and Hollandgirl happered and toke you clone (thinking it was you) to the hospital (in fact we called an ambulance but whatever), then some guys on the ambulance said there was nothing they could do...And then the clone died, me and Hollandgirl cried alot, you started yelling at us...Hollandgirl said it was your spirit, so I started crying much more. Then you told us you weren't really dead and somehow everything came back to normal. The End.
        ROFL!!! No I didn't drugs myself, well maybe in a sort of way. I only inject myself with some anti craziness serum, to get the craziness out of me. That's all!!
        Faily of Kzin

        sigpic

        Comment


        • @Hollandgirl
          Awwww already!! Well, until soon then! Have a good evening Hollandgirl and for later a good night of sleep.
          Faily of Kzin

          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Adventure
            ROFL!!! No I didn't drugs myself, well maybe in a sort of way. I only inject myself with some anti craziness serum, to get the craziness out of me. That's all!!
            Yeah, but then you passed out, and that's when all the concern started!!!

            By the way, does anyone remember that drawing of OneBun that Freakshow posted here a month ago or something? I need that drawing but it's impossible for me to look through more than 1000 pages for that pic!
            Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

            Comment


            • Originally posted by doglover
              Yeah, but then you passed out, and that's when all the concern started!!!
              Yes, but that was only because the extreme pain the serum causes! And then I mean REALLY extreme pain.

              Originally posted by doglover
              By the way, does anyone remember that drawing of OneBun that Freakshow posted here a month ago or something? I need that drawing but it's impossible for me to look through more than 1000 pages for that pic!
              Hmm, I am not sure. I think I have missed that. But maybe if I see it again, I will remember. But that isn't gonna help you. Sorry!
              Faily of Kzin

              sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Mistery
                Yes, bige is right, I have seen it from my spaceship

                Hi Sir Theme
                Creepy powers... Hello lady Mistery

                And hello Adventure, bread and EscapeGirl...sheesh I really need to finish reading through these pages before I post
                Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

                We take care of all your robot needs.
                - If your harddrive crashes?

                Call Backup.
                Or see Upstairs.

                - If you need to get something copied?

                Go see Neko, the copycat.



                Comment


                • Originally posted by ThemePark
                  Creepy powers... Hello lady Mistery

                  And hello Adventure, bread and EscapeGirl...sheesh I really need to finish reading through these pages before I post
                  Awww, not THAT creepy in fact

                  By the way I already thought I scared you away

                  Would you like to eat some breakfast with us at the bar?
                  Working on the next game

                  Comment


                  • Mystery, please help me! Can't you see Freakshow's uploaded pics?
                    Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

                    Comment


                    • Where? What are you talking about?
                      Working on the next game

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Mistery
                        Awww, not THAT creepy in fact

                        By the way I already thought I scared you away

                        Would you like to eat some breakfast with us at the bar?
                        Yeah I've seen the breakfast gathering, I'll pass though thank you, it's been a while since breakfast time here
                        Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

                        We take care of all your robot needs.
                        - If your harddrive crashes?

                        Call Backup.
                        Or see Upstairs.

                        - If you need to get something copied?

                        Go see Neko, the copycat.



                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Mistery
                          Where? What are you talking about?
                          About a month ago, when you were with that stuff of the images, telling who was who (I was an ugly alien) and Freakshow posted a drawing of a bunny (a male bunny), do you know when that happened?
                          Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

                          Comment


                          • Are you looking for it?
                            Working on the next game

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Mistery
                              Are you looking for it?
                              Yeah, I'm looking for it, but I can't find it!!!
                              Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

                              Comment


                              • Here:
                                http://gamershood.com/forum/showpost...postcount=3514
                                Working on the next game

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X