Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...I don't know, Sixsix... I've never tried! How might I do that?

@GH1--It's Mr. Holland's Opus. I don't think that your stores would help me too much!
    sigpic

Comment

• mr. holland ompa loompas(sorry) yea i heard of movies bofore of like mr. so and so...

oh my.. no? i think i've heard of it before though, but maybe not

*It's almost funny. I got dragged into this gig kicking and screaming, and now it's the only thing I want to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by gamershooder1 View Post
        quick psssssssst give me a walkthrough PPPPPPPp
        now that's not allowed, but i posted a good clue for the final get out on the thread- anything alse is just dedicated p&c

crimson- there are firms that sell films on the net- for a fee of course and legally- we hire all the time from them- but it is maybe different where you are

Comment

• it's allowed to post walkthroughs on P&C games, unless asked not to by the creator..

on the otherhand for riddles it is not

Comment

• Yes, walkthroughs are perfectly fine for most games. Just put it in a spoiler.
            sigpic

Comment

it's allowed to post walkthroughs on P&C games, unless asked not to by the creator..

on the otherhand for riddles it is not
              ok but i've given you all you need in the chicken game on the thread- you find all the things and then work out the code- see the picture -hit the spot with the right thing- and bask in the glory of your superior mental abilities (or not)

Comment

• I don't know whether we can download movies or not here. But I've requested it from the library, so I'll have it for free in a few days.
                sigpic

Comment

• yea i seen some random numbers there uh 187 or something then after i type that into computer if i'm stuck i'm stuck... the glorified ending it is not probably

*whoa! i accidently found a box of chocolates behind the cpu

Comment

yea i seen some random numbers there uh 187 or something then after i type that into computer if i'm stuck i'm stuck... the glorified ending it is not probably

*whoa! i accidently found a box of chocolates behind the cpu
                    the code is
                    and then the pc shows you where you need to brush up on things

Comment

• ya well i'd hoep it would give me something!

oh i thought you said 132 in the new game section

hmmmmmmmmm how delightfully clever. I must go say i beat it

Comment

• well that's me for the night- going to bed now-it's a bit too slow here for the moment-great talking to you all- sleep well

Comment

• ya me too eh, bon nuit

Comment

• Goodnight, Sixsix! It's very nice to have a new member to the planet!
                            sigpic

Comment

• *Ahem* Anybunny around?

EDIT:

*wishes somebunny was online to hear my good news...*sigh* *Goes to try to unpack some boxes*
                              Last edited by EscapeGirl; 02-24-2008, 06:00:57. Reason: I'm Alooney...

Comment

• (one hour later) i'm here lol

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                                June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Working...
                                X