Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chit Chat 5

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by EscapeGirl View Post
    @Becky....OH WOW! That's not too long from now!! That's exciting!! Are ya gonna take pics? And I'm so glad that you're gonna see your mom, too!

    Uncle - and one year older than you! I love it!! That's funny. Oh!! And here's a for ya...and a howl. AAAAAAAAAAAAAWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    Yeah I am gonna take pictures I get very nervous when it comes to holding babies.
    No my uncle is 1 year younger than me Did I write older *looks back post* No I didn't
    Ahhhhhhh Whoooooooooo to you too
    Originally posted by Lilliputt View Post
    *Watches sweet wolf trying ta hide from da fox and giggles *
    Help me
    Originally posted by Mistery View Post
    @Becky
    Yeah, put him in!
    I'm happy to hear that you'll finally see your mom!
    I hope all goes well. It will be confirmed tomorrow whether she is coming on the 29th or not. I hope she does though. I haven't seen her for 8 months Yesterday we saw each other on the webcam after 8 months. She cried a lot
    Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
    tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.




    "We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing games"
    sigpic

    Comment


    • @Mom....LOL!! That's awesome! You should have gotten the video camera out.

      @Becky....OH!! Oopsy. I um...meant younger...uh huh.... That makes it even funnier!

      I'll cross my paws you can see your mom on the 29th. Cuz I think that would be wonderful.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by EscapeGirl View Post
        @Becky....OH!! Oopsy. I um...meant younger...uh huh.... That makes it even funnier!

        I'll cross my paws you can see your mom on the 29th. Cuz I think that would be wonderful.
        Hehe. Kitty makes me laugh.
        I am sure we both are going to start crying on the airport itself
        Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
        tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.




        "We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
        we grow old because we stop playing games"
        sigpic

        Comment


        • @Escape
          I didn't realise what he was doing until my appartement started to smell... REALLY bad Had no time ta record anything The micro still smeels a bit of smoke because of it though

          @Becky
          I'll try *Takes out real nice ramen* Here Hyper, be nice Hyper and get off Beckys head. I have good ramen for you

          STILL struddling

          sigpic

          PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by EscapeGirl View Post
            @Mistery...Aww...you need some helium! *rushes down to da basement and gets da husbat's helium tank.* Darknight would be proud. *prepares to pump helium into da alien*

            I'm okay. Having a tired, day...so maybe 2 D

            Oh! And me flying through your house was a classic!
            *Runs away from Escape*
            Noooooooooooooooooo helium!!!!

            Awwww, poor tired cat

            Yeah, that was really funny, I still have to giggle about that pic

            Originally posted by Lilliputt View Post
            I still feel a little suspicious. Me remember when my pup daughter turned you down as a "hubba" Now THAT was a long time ago. Remember that?
            Ummm.... hubba?!? No, don't remember that...

            Originally posted by Eternal Becky View Post

            I hope all goes well. It will be confirmed tomorrow whether she is coming on the 29th or not. I hope she does though. I haven't seen her for 8 months Yesterday we saw each other on the webcam after 8 months. She cried a lot
            Awwww, I really hope that it will work It's so sad

            Comment


            • Me thinks it will work out too, dear wonderful Becky

              @Mistery
              I will rush off ta find it. It is sure ta makes ya laugh, dear friend

              STILL struddling

              sigpic

              PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Eternal Becky View Post
                Hehe. Kitty makes me laugh.
                I am sure we both are going to start crying on the airport itself
                YAY!! I made ya laugh! *feels proud and prances around da chat with nose and tail in da air*

                Aww...well, all I can say is bring tissues. And LOTS of 'em.

                Originally posted by Lilliputt View Post
                @Escape
                I didn't realise what he was doing until my appartement started to smell... REALLY bad Had no time ta record anything The micro still smeels a bit of smoke because of it though

                @Becky
                I'll try *Takes out real nice ramen* Here Hyper, be nice Hyper and get off Beckys head. I have good ramen for you
                OMB! LOL. I can just see you, "DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!! What are ya doin'? Trying to burn down da house? Or blow up da microwave?" And him looking at you sheepishly, "Just tryin' to roast pistachios..." Poor guy. I bet it startled him.

                Originally posted by Mistery View Post
                *Runs away from Escape*
                Noooooooooooooooooo helium!!!!

                Awwww, poor tired cat

                Yeah, that was really funny, I still have to giggle about that pic

                *chases da alien lugging a helium tank behind her* But it's good for you.........!!!

                I'll be okay, thanks. At least I'm 2D. You're 1.5D! But not for long!! *pull helium tank closer*

                Yeah, I think you made everyone ROFL with that one!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by EscapeGirl View Post

                  *chases da alien lugging a helium tank behind her* But it's good for you.........!!!

                  I'll be okay, thanks. At least I'm 2D. You're 1.5D! But not for long!! *pull helium tank closer*

                  Yeah, I think you made everyone ROFL with that one!
                  *Jumps under sofa*


                  Comment


                  • @Escape
                    HIM?! No... he just came in all giggling and told me what had happened. He is a very sweet and funny man

                    STILL struddling

                    sigpic

                    PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

                    Comment


                    • back
                      the only green fox
                      hammer and crystal
                      specialist

                      of the
                      LOONEY BIN

                      Wii came Wii conkerd
                      1 year at Games-Hood

                      R.I.P
                      cloud
                      the rat

                      hi Cid
                      the rat

                      Comment


                      • @Mistery....*looks around for da alien* Hmm... Oh Miiiiiiiiiiiiistery????? It won't hurt!!!!

                        @Mom....Aww..that's cool. He sounds like a sweet and funny man with a great sense of humor. And the ability to laugh at himself. Good qualities in a person.

                        @Hyper...Welcome back. Are you off Becky's head?

                        Comment


                        • tips pot upsidedown and hides in it
                          the only green fox
                          hammer and crystal
                          specialist

                          of the
                          LOONEY BIN

                          Wii came Wii conkerd
                          1 year at Games-Hood

                          R.I.P
                          cloud
                          the rat

                          hi Cid
                          the rat

                          Comment


                          • WB Hyper

                            @Mistery
                            I FOUND IT!! Yay!
                            http://www.gamershood.com/forum/show...oys#post191249

                            (http://www.gamershood.com/forum/show...ostcount=25809 )


                            EDIT: I think so too, dear daughter

                            STILL struddling

                            sigpic

                            PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

                            Comment


                            • maby *jumps back on beckys head*
                              the only green fox
                              hammer and crystal
                              specialist

                              of the
                              LOONEY BIN

                              Wii came Wii conkerd
                              1 year at Games-Hood

                              R.I.P
                              cloud
                              the rat

                              hi Cid
                              the rat

                              Comment


                              • *Stops to breathe under sofa. But then...*

                                Achoo!


                                @Lilli
                                OMB, just imagined the situation

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X