Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if by me you mean you.. well go post................. by you you mean me... well you know i have just stated that what i have said is not random... if you read very hard you can understand it. and people have replied to me, so i don't know why it's considered random if you all say something, and if i say UGHPTG well sure those words don't exist.. and they don't mean nothing. in a way i can see it can be thought of as a ***** but no , i don't mean any harm,

Comment

• Ok
      I was just saying if you ever felt like doing that you could go there, and that goes to all.
      sigpic
      "キン肉マンは永遠だ"

Soda Beverage of the Looney Bin

Comment

• wonders also who i am offended with what i say................... no one , i just like to talk. and if it seems like i am random.. sometimes i am.. i don't do it to harm anyone though.. so i don't believe there is any foul.

I could keep to myself right about now....... and be good like i swears i would

Comment

• You haven't offended me. I don't view what you say as offensive, personally.

(lol, I am being redundant right now)
          sigpic
          "キン肉マンは永遠だ"

Comment

• i know ............. but it kind of goes to the **** masking what you are saying.. which really doesn't make any sense if people arre reading and they probably have never thought of this before or go with what words i have said and can go with really about anything anybody says and think that it is wrong... if i follow the rules and don't random post anything i should be alright though. but if being random is one of the posts how can you determine what is random gibberish and what is really just that. I can't help being random a lot of the time i just like to post stuff like people do and but anyway, it's not cool for me to do so... i'll just do what i think is right

Comment

• Hello?
              sigpic
              "キン肉マンは永遠だ"

Comment

• anybunny here?
                Online family:
                Online bro: Point click man
                Online dad:RC-10M
                Online sis in law:Ratgirl

Comment

• DA CAT PIRATE IS HEEEERE!
                  Thank you Gamershood forum for teaching me proper English without realizing it.

Comment

• hey everyone!!!
                    If you want to rebel against your parents, outlive them, outearn them, and know more than they do. -Henry Rollins

If anybody has the ole Xbox Live, be sure to add me: ArchaicBread

Comment

• hello?

Comment

• hiya
                        If you want to rebel against your parents, outlive them, outearn them, and know more than they do. -Henry Rollins

Comment

• Hi?

Ask me about breeding coathangers for fun and profit.

Currently causing chaos in room 412 of the Gamershood Hotel

My Castle - Feel free to join up!

Comment

• 0_0

Comment

• Hello Point click man! Hows ya doin'?

Ask me about breeding coathangers for fun and profit.

Currently causing chaos in room 412 of the Gamershood Hotel

My Castle - Feel free to join up!

Comment

• HI and BYE! *runs in circles* I ate sugar! Now I'm hyper! xD *runs away in super speed* ^0^

Comment

Working...
                                X