E.B.O.N.Y. - The Weirdest Riddle Game On The Internet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well the title is
    . This is almost identical (pun intended) to another level from not too long ago. Ever played
    Solved:

E.B.O.N.Y. ~ 4 temp ends to 75
    ~ Mystic Marvels 1-8
    ~ UN/PW device, help from the fairy, insane twisted player award
    ~ the "button" secret!

Ze?t ~ main riddles 1-101 (SOLVED ON 15/07/13)
    ~ bonuses 0, -1, -2, -3, -4, old 82, XX, greetings from OZ, No. HOLY
    ~ working on -5, -0, No. o, fake 60, nightmare, NO., no. BOAT, No. HOLLY

Comment

• I've just went through the underwater path (the few Z levels I've never been on) and it was absolutely amazing. Freaky, but amazing, especially that part with that certain nation.

Can anyone help me with the fork on O55?
      What's the other way?
      "Of all the trees we could’ve hit, we had to get one that hits back." (R.W.)

Comment

• For the other way you need all mp3 files. Then, look closely at the details ^_^
        Solved:

E.B.O.N.Y. ~ 4 temp ends to 75
        ~ Mystic Marvels 1-8
        ~ UN/PW device, help from the fairy, insane twisted player award
        ~ the "button" secret!

Ze?t ~ main riddles 1-101 (SOLVED ON 15/07/13)
        ~ bonuses 0, -1, -2, -3, -4, old 82, XX, greetings from OZ, No. HOLY
        ~ working on -5, -0, No. o, fake 60, nightmare, NO., no. BOAT, No. HOLLY

Comment

• Here comes something new again!

Now, EVERY region of E.B.O.N.Y. has a unique 404 - PAGE NOT FOUND page!

Also, from now on you can get an email about every advancements. You won't miss the new levels and features any more! (Check out the main screen for the 'Newsletter' option.)

In addition, the FAQ mentions this forum as a useful one. (A link is also provided.)
          Last edited by Aneninen; 08-28-2013, 18:10:53.

Facebook: facebook.com/ebonythegame
          Twitter: Aneninen
          Email: 232thorium[at]gmail[dot]com

Comment

• Heh, this new 404 page feature made me think I made a breakthrough on a level... T_T

Cool though it is, the fact that it resets the URL to a specific thing can be annoying, unfortunately.

Comment

• Indeed, I'm sure there is a fix for that though ^_^
              E.B.O.N.Y. Developer - Web Host and Functionality Improvements

Comment

• Ok, not getting X59. I have read the hints and pondered them for quite some time. Do I need to use math?

Comment

• As it comes to the URL-reset, you can still use the 'back' button of your browser.
                  The only nuisance is if you misspell something - however, you can apply on the fact that the browser tries to finish your URL... (in short: you'll see your tries and misspells. Trust me it works, I misspelled one of the folders today and I noticed it because the browser didn't make any suggestions.)

As it comes to X59...

Comment

• So, Ane, how many levels per region, would you say, can the devices can be used?
                    I fell asleep a long time ago.

There's an E.B.O.N.Y. discord server.

Comment

• My friends and I (we're workin as a team) are still stuck on R66....and...we...request help.

Comment

• I've already finished R66. Quite easy once you know what to do exactly.

Comment

• @innuendo_queen

E.B.O.N.Y. Developer - Web Host and Functionality Improvements

Comment

• Ok, for almost three days I wasn't able to reach any of the 62nd levels. Luckily my brain (finally!) clicked and now I'm on my way to two different temp ends.

At the moment I've got a problem with a level....I can easily diso***, but I cannot find out how to o*** (too cryptic?). The meaning bihind the title is a total mistery as well...

A funny thing happened to my: I was trying to solve a level, while singing a song....until I realized the reason why I was singing it =D Good job, subconscious!

By the way I've found a few changes in previous levels....and something was removed! I hope this means there will be another update soon.
                            Last edited by NeraGufetta; 08-29-2013, 15:20:00. Reason: too many spoiler

Comment

• Originally posted by NeraGufetta View Post
                              If you mean what I mean, keep that in secret ^_^

Originally posted by NeraGufetta View Post
                              By the way I've found a few changes in previous levels....and something was removed! I hope this means there will be another update soon.
                              Yes, some of the older levels were changed.

As it comes to the removed thing, if you mean

But, never mind, you'll find plenty of other exotique things which are actually useful as well. (Hmmm, okay, some of them are useful.)

Comment

• Thanks Lewp for the help on X59. As usual, I was circling the answer, but getting too dizzy to see it clearly.

Now, onward I go. I hope I can get through a few levels on my own. These upper levels certainly give a challenge.

Comment

Working...
                                X