• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zsuzsee View Post
    der.qwert: What kind of magic did you use? ^_^
    MAGIC?????? Im lost

Comment

• No, NO, no magic there It's just an expression. I meant that he must have some kind of a magic power if he could solve it with only 3 numbers.

(And I want to own that power, too ^_^) Sorry for misleading!! Didn't mean to do that!
      Last edited by Zsuzsee; 09-05-2013, 21:30:52.
      "Of all the trees we could’ve hit, we had to get one that hits back." (R.W.)

Comment

• Sure, your other ones are correct?

@DazednConfused:
        For 62O:
        Last edited by der.qwert; 09-05-2013, 22:32:31.

Comment

• Originally posted by der.qwert View Post
          Sure, your other ones are correct?

@DazednConfused:
          For 62O:
          YES but google isnt being nice to me......................unless
          is the good path

Comment

• Soooo stuck, in many places. I don't know how you guys get through these levels so fast.

On P62
            I have googled everything I can think of. The image name doesn't get me anything. I googled a number in the URL and found an album by D***** M***. That doesn't seem to fit with the clue given in the image.

O62
            Struggling through those lists.

X62
            ??????? Totally lost.

I get so excited when I can progress on my own, without hints even. Then I come to a screeching halt.

Comment

• Does anyone know what to do with R64's numbers? Particularly the

Comment

• der.qwert: I think I'm gonna pm you if you don't mind, I seem to be having some issues

splitatom:
                P62 - you have found the right thing! Now use the numbers that are on the wall!

edit: first temp end!! \o/
                Last edited by Zsuzsee; 09-06-2013, 13:47:55.
                "Of all the trees we could’ve hit, we had to get one that hits back." (R.W.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Lewp View Post
                  Does anyone know what to do with R64's numbers? Particularly the
                  I am stuck in the same place, could you PM me to

Originally posted by splitatom View Post
                  Soooo stuck, in many places. I don't know how you guys get through these levels so fast.

On P62
                  I have googled everything I can think of. The image name doesn't get me anything. I googled a number in the URL and found an album by D***** M***. That doesn't seem to fit with the clue given in the image.

O62
                  Struggling through those lists.

X62
                  ??????? Totally lost.

I get so excited when I can progress on my own, without hints even. Then I come to a screeching halt.
                  X62 with the
                  I aslo am stuck

O62- Look on wikipedia for a list pay close attention to:
                  and HINT: did you notice the

P62- Yes you have found the correct thing the URL is referring to what could the letter
                  Wiki is a good place for this one as well...............
                  Last edited by Kzin; 09-07-2013, 07:01:50. Reason: Please use edit to avoid double posting!

Comment

• Sorry, I was mistaken. I am stuck on O61, not O62. The one with the two lists and you have to find "s******** in c*****."

On P62 I will keep going on what I have. I guess I know what the clue on the wall is referring to, but I can't seem to figure out the actual answer

Comment

• P62: so you have the relationship, but do you understand the second half? You have

O61: you need to find a similarity between the artists. Can't really say much more without PM.

X62: you need 2 sets of 7 letters. Don't move. Don't move. Don't move.
                      Solved:

E.B.O.N.Y. ~ 4 temp ends to 75
                      ~ Mystic Marvels 1-8
                      ~ UN/PW device, help from the fairy, insane twisted player award
                      ~ the "button" secret!

Ze?t ~ main riddles 1-101 (SOLVED ON 15/07/13)
                      ~ bonuses 0, -1, -2, -3, -4, old 82, XX, greetings from OZ, No. HOLY
                      ~ working on -5, -0, No. o, fake 60, nightmare, NO., no. BOAT, No. HOLLY

Comment

• Ok, I got O61 and P62. After reading your hints (which were very much appreciated) I looked at all my scribbles and focused. All the information was right there in front of me.

Let's see if I can keep going.

X62 you will not defeat me. I have the 2 sets of letters. Not getting the 'don't move' hint. Maybe the power of the post will help.

Comment

• Stuck on S64. Who am I missing? Who "follows the W*******r in t****e"?
                          Last edited by bloody; 09-07-2013, 04:55:16.
                          I fell asleep a long time ago.

There's an E.B.O.N.Y. discord server.

Comment

• S 64 google will help

Comment

• A minor, but useful patch was made.

- The background music is working on all screens now. (It also works in the Intro, in theory. If your browser plays it in a weird form, restart it or watch the YouTube version.)
                              - Some of the latest background music files were damaged (and noisy); these were re-converted and now they're working fine.
                              - Also, a gift package was compiled for those who make/made a donation for E.B.O.N.Y. (See the corresponding page for further details.)
                              E.B.O.N.Y. - The Weirdest Riddle Game On The Internet

Facebook: facebook.com/ebonythegame
                              Twitter: Aneninen
                              Email: 232thorium[at]gmail[dot]com

Comment

• I am still clueless on R64
                                I have tried to draw this every way I can think of
                                and trying to make letters but nothings working

BTW: are there only 4 or 5 TEMP ENDS????? I found 3 so far................. and MM7 I cant seem to find a

AND: I need MM5 and MM6 I am clueless where they are...................
                                Last edited by DazednConfused; 09-07-2013, 17:17:58.

Comment

Working...
                                X